Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,447

StarBoy91
[youtube:qjUPGEQIIfQ]
Otherwise known as the best song in The Lost Vikings, and my top favorite of the eight songs in the game. It's currently stuck in my head right now.

To each their own

SilverWolf

Bowser Road and its 3 Remix's. So Ossum.

Damn the Blue Satan Shell from Mario Kart

StarBoy91
[youtube:73n7HTcmb5g]

This is such an amazing song composed by former Rare composer David Wise. How in the starworld did I miss out on this game when I was little (I managed to catch up with it on February of '08 via VC)?

To each their own

JGMR

StarBoy91 wrote:

This is such an amazing song composed by former Rare composer David Wise. How in the starworld did I miss out on this game when I was little (I managed to catch up with it on February of '08 via VC)?

That is such a great soundtrack. The 'roller coaster'-track is nice too. My favorite track from the first Donkey Kong Country still is Aquatic Ambience. And on-topic : I couldn't choose one track as i am a 'original game soundtrack' freak

With kind regards,

JGMR

StarBoy91

90%27s+Gamer wrote:

My favorite track from the first Donkey Kong Country still is Aquatic Ambience.

Same here.

To each their own

Poochy123

This is, hands down, my number one choice.

Edited on by Poochy123

Check out my Classic Video Game blog:
The Time Traveling Gamers
Currently Playing: Super Metroid,Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure, Super Mario Sunshine, and Bit.Trip Runner.

StarBoy91
[youtube:aK_gY-7gRTQ&feature=PlayList&p=0C7DAC20F5A0AF24&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=14]

This is a great song.

[youtube:L1jA853YFJ0&feature=related]

Hee hee, this one's funny.

To each their own

Funky_Gamer

Final Boss theme from M&L BiS.
And many of the MegaMan Zero themes.

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

xAlias

I absolutely adore "The Wind Waker Orchestra" Remix on WarioWare D.I.Y.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

StarBoy91
[youtube:xV0EURoKlR8&feature=related]
I haven't played the game, but boy, does this song make me want to. Why is this game so expensive?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

"Go around and around! Go around and around and around! What fun! I'm so happy! I'm a music man who loves to go around and around! Go around and around! I'm trying to come up with a musical theme inspired by this windmill: going around and around and around!" I love the song of storms.

SpaghettiToastBook

Anything from Mario, World of Goo, and especially BIT.TRIP.
Some favorites:
[youtube:ZbbUv1hz6mE]
[youtube:bglDMA_vhBc]
[youtube:reO5AHNAEx8]
[youtube:-z2kxFCQ_mQ]
[youtube:57Pw4k8F32I]

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Saber

Castlevania symphony of the night XD

I love all the soundtracks from it

SSBB: 1634-4624-0179

StarBoy91
[youtube:Bn1LNyT7qT8]

This is such awesome music, and my favorite song from the game. Tim and Geoff Follin sure created some awesome music back then.

To each their own

StarBoy91
[youtube:2r1iesThvYg]

Such a pretty forest theme, and quite an ambient one, too. Chrono Trigger has some of the best RPG music out there; as well as Arcana. I haven't played Chrono Trigger in so long; I started New Game + today.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic