Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,447

Anti-Matter

If i saw @MetalToad keep insulting me, i will report to moderator.
Edit: I will call @Eel because MetalToad is always keep insulting me with his sarcastic comments for whatever i posted.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@MetalToad The problem is that there is a structure that he is refusing to use. The report alerts are specifically for this kind of things. Actually to tag moderators with such individual "complaints" and waste their time should not be tolerated.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Maaryotyme

@Zuljaras I 100% agree. At some points I feel like he wants to act like a mod. He tells them to lock threads.
Anyway what a cry baby 😀

Maaryotyme

Mr-Fuggles777

@Magician had to go rewatch that trailer and the song choices are so on point, like where Raam stabs Kim with mad world playing was just epic!

@MetalToad if Anti was made mod, nothing would be allowed unless it was half naked chibi guys and obscure dancing games.

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

Anti-Matter

AM-3P by KTz (Naoki Maeda) from Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix. The 2nd song DDR song that i can play without seeing any arrows.

Anti-Matter

Eel

Stop the slap fight or you all will get grounded for a week.

And yes, please use the report button, calling me directly every time doesn't have any different effect.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

crashcontrol

Anything in Undertale, FF7 games, Splatoon games, Sonic Mania, Mario Odyssey, Celeste and Arms (despite not enjoying too much) are all amazing in their own right.

Currently Playing: Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and whatever else I feel like playing

Switch Friend Code: SW-7941-0589-4299

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I couldn't report the users that i put in my Ignore list but i can see their comments when i logged out.
Sorry if i tagged your name oftenly. 😣

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Ànuna at their near best.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Anti-Matter

Xepher by Tatsh (Tatsuya Shimizu) from Beatmania IIDX 12 Happy Sky and Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA.
An epic medieval choir in 170 BPM and fast play violins.
Xepher itself is acronyms of poetry style words that made XEPHER word.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet

Lots of DK talk has reminded me how much I love the music in that series. You could pick just about any track, but here's a favorite of mine:

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Mr-Fuggles777

Haunted From Alan Wake.
I'm replying this next month as part of a game club and I can't wait - it was such a good game and I'm keeping my fingers crossed the gameplay stands up to my memories of it.
Just need to resist the urge to play it now instead of waiting

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

Jackpaza0508

I'd have to say either Rito Village from BOTW or I'm your GPU from Astro's Playroom

He/Him

Oswinner

Losermagnet wrote:

Lots of DK talk has reminded me how much I love the music in that series. You could pick just about any track, but here's a favorite of mine:

Amazing soundtrack. Here’s one of my favourites from the first game.

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair has some belters aswell but I’m only 12 hours in. I’ll get back to this thread once I’ve finished the game and know my favourite

Edited on by Oswinner

Oswinner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic