Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,448

T_Neumann

Ah god yeah pieBob - I think it's generally accepted that 'The world Ends with you' has some of the most sophisticated and brilliant game music EVER.

2:10 > A game that touched my heart, with music to match.

Edited on by T_Neumann

T_Neumann

Shimmy_Zmizz

To embed a youtube video for the link you posted:
(youtube:yYNYlu2bLl4)
except you replace those parentheses with brackets

Shimmy_Zmizz

StarBoy91

@ShimmyMan - man, I wish I could beat Brain Lord's second castle. The music sounds good, and feels like PC-Engine quality music. Still, the first castle's theme (the one you shared) sounds good.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

cheetahman91
StarBoy91

This is my favorite song from the game that some people find generic. I'm one of the few that actually likes this game:
[youtube:Rk9vlvCyiO0]
Despite what you see in the box art, no, Mr. Nutz never dons on the shades that he's holding in his hand.

This game's got such a good soundtrack (composed from Raphael Gesqua), but Clouds is the best cloud-related song I've heard yet. Why did this game not have a Sound Test? And would you believe this game was actually done by four people?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

Mr. Nutz is an obscure platformer, and one of my favorites (not my top favorite, but it's one of my favorites). Some like it, some don't. Though I've always liked the soundtrack. It's awesome for many reasons. Here I will post the ending music:

BUT,

before you click on Play, I've got to warn you that the video is a spoiler of the ending [there's no video that has the song playing while the box art is shown].
If you haven't played it, you can click Play but not watch the video.
If you have played it, but have not defeated the final boss Mr. Blizzard, you can click Play but not watch the video.
If you have played it, and have defeated the final boss Mr. Blizzard, you can click Play and watch it.

It's quite rewarding for having gone through the whole game and beaten it in one sitting (and after having spent months trying to defeat the final boss).
[youtube:kXh0x9JFDMY]

To each their own

wiiplayer26

The Edge of Soul
[youtube:Yxrpyv8SNS4]

One of the best inro music tracks ever.

Tomb Raider Title Screen Music
[youtube:xJE7KUEupGM]

Whoever composed this is a genius.

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

wiiplayer26

Whoops I forgot this.

StarFox Corneria
[youtube:cDFJQC7BhD8]

Absolutely amazing.

Edited on by wiiplayer26

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

T_Neumann

Suikoden Tierkreis: I'll be honest, is my favourite ever JRPG, and my favourite I have played yet on the DS. Graphics, fantastic, story, brilliant, voice acting, good (the main character wasen't as bad as everyone says imo ) and music... superb

T_Neumann

gblock

Mega Man 2: Dr Wily theme on guitar

actually the entire Smashing: Live album, this thing was a pain to find online to download for the longest time (was a Nintendo Power exclusive CD)

Tetris techno remix
[youtube:v3wR3aIQ23w]
warning for those with sensitive ears, the "f" bomb drops at the beginning of this, but it's only once

Edited on by gblock

gblock

Kingbuilder

Chicken chills every time.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

StarBoy91

Arcana has such an excellently well-composed soundtrack [it's one of my top favorite soundtracks ever], and this ending song is one of the most rewarding I've heard:
[youtube:0dPQIXaxkq4]

IMO, the most scary song ever composed, and one that is most likely to make one nervous:
[youtube:PBscaGPJazM&feature=related]

Jun Ishikawa and Hirokazo Ando FTW!!!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Shimmy_Zmizz

@Starboy - yeah I have Brain Lord, it's a pretty good game. It's got good puzzles (which don't get easier by the way) but it has translation issues and the way they made the pet experience drop (not random, so you end up killing the same monster over and over again to level up your familiars) kind of hurt the experience for me. It also feels short to me, though the dungeons that are there are pretty long.

Anyway, a couple of AD&D games, the first one has awesome music, the second has the music of my nightmares -

Warriors of the Eternal Sun (Sega Genesis/Megadrive)
[youtube:6WjIFs8KUJo]
[youtube:L6NPhhiiMc4]
Eye of the Beholder (SNES)
[youtube:32mEqv91d-Y]

Edited on by Shimmy_Zmizz

Shimmy_Zmizz

Outrunner

SNES: Rainbow Road
[youtube:Vtz-40AjwOM]
I hope the next MK has a remake of this track.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Green Hill Zone
[youtube:GFHvxuuOymo]

Outrun 2006: Shake the Street
[youtube:5RQsLub2hRk]

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

StarBoy91

"A New Chapter", indeed. This song plays at the start of each of the five chapters in this game.

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic