Forums

Topic: Favourite Music

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Kaeobais

What are some of your favourite songs/albums/artist? I've been trying to build a decent collection of music lately, and I've collected most of what I remember, but I feel as though I'm missing some things, and I'd like to take some suggestions as to some good music, so I figured I'd start this thread. So yeah. There ya go.

A personal favourite is OkGo. They're best known for the video where they do a dance on a series of treadmills, but their music is really good too.

I'm a big fan of electronic music, and my favourite would likely be The Glitch Mob.

A band I've recently gained a fondness for is We Are Scientists. One of my favourite songs from them is "The Great Escape"

I also like AC/DC, Barenaked Ladies, The Bee Gees, Billy Talent, Celldweller, Coldplay, Eminem, Green Day, Guns N Roses, Michael Jackson, Nickelback (bite your tongues), The Lonely Island, Ninja Sex Party, The Prodigy, Weird Al, The Beatles, Queen, Daft Punk, Linkin Park, Aerosmith, and Johnny Cash.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

SkywardLink98

Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic is my theme song so (obviously) I like them. I also like The Script, namely Exit Wounds, Dead Man Walking, and Nothing.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Hysterical

My top 5 bands with favourite songs are:

Muse: New Born
Oasis: Columbia
Green Day: Whatsername
The Strokes: What Ever Happened
Radiohead: Planet Telex

Edited on by Hysterical

Hysterical

CanisWolfred

Surprisingly enough, I like most of the bands kaesbois likes (though probably not to the same degree), except Green Day. I don't like Green Day...
Also a few of those I've never heard of.

I'll copy Hysterical and just list my favorite Albums, since I rarely enjoy more than one or two albums from any given Band, yet make up for that by listening to a lot of different bands.

Top 5 Albums (Artist - Album):

BUMP of CHICKEN - Orbital Period
Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage
ONE OK ROCK - Niche Syndrome
Iron Maiden - The Final Fronier
The Killers - Day & Age

HM: Daft Punk - Discovery

I'll also list my Top 10 favorite songs (in no order), since my Album picks are based more the number of quality songs than the overall quality of the indicidual songs themselves.

Top 10 Songs:

Trivium - "The Crusade"
Hironobu Kageyama - "Heats"
Metallica - "The Call of Cthulu"
ONE OK ROCK - "Kanzen kankaku Dreamer"
Passion Pit - "To Kingdom Come"
T.M. Revolution - "Invoke"
Foo Fighters - "The Pretender"
BUMP of CHICKEN - "Karma"
Coldplay - "Viva La Vida"
The Pillows - "I Think I Can"

HM: Anamanaguchi - "Helix Nebula", The Killers - "Sam's Town", Gorillaz - "El Manana", Daft Punk - "One More Time", Iron Maiden - "The Alchemist"

Yes, I listen to a lot of Japanese rock music...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

I decided when I was a kid that We Are The Champions is my favorite song. That has not changed, perhaps against logic.

Most of my choices are cliched and singles, like the only truly great album I personally own any more is No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom (though my brother owns classics like The Wall album and my dad has, of all things, The Who's Quadrophenia album, which I adore). Literally only in the past year or so could I tell you anything about most music beyond major hits tbh, which some obvious beloved exceptions from the 90s and earlier and the occasional in retrospect not very good (usually) nu-metal song or the like. And I'm always like "wow, everyone knows music more than me."

So instead I'm just gonna talk about what I've been into in the past year or so.

Everything by Gotye and Kimbra - seriously, these two artists deserve to be known for more than one song, they are really talented.
The Killers - "Runaways"
fun. - "Some Nights"
Ellie Goulding - "Lights"
Lupe Fiasco - "Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free)
Drake ft. Rihanna - "Take Care"
Of Monsters and Men - "Little Talks"
The Wanted - "Chasing The Sun" (guilty pleasure?)
The Black Keys - "Gold on the Ceiling"
Imagine Dragons - "Radioactive"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jaz007

My favorite Band is Linkin Park with second place being Fort Minor. I just listen to those two mostly. My favorite song is the clean version of "Right Now" by Fort Minor. It really is a piece of art.

Jaz007

theblackdragon

hey guys, our long-running music thread can be found here if you'd all like to share and discuss your favorite music with everyone. Enjoy! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.