Showing 1 to 20 of 22
1. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 02:07 BST
Every one knows that the weapons in Zelda are cool. Which one is your favorite? I have no idea mine.
2. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 02:10 BST
The Fierce Deity's mask from Majora's Mask.
3. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 02:11 BST
I like the Gale boomerang and I guess the master sword is a classic, but I have only played Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess, and haven't gotten the master sword on either lol. I plan to buy Ocarina of time, and maybe some other zeldas though.
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
4. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 02:12 BST
Hookshot! Definately and also the iron boots. so manly
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
5. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 02:16 BST
The Skull Hammer is my favorite. Smoking Miniblins with that thing is the most fun I've ever had in a Zelda game.
Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh WHACK nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...
I laugh so hard.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
6. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 10:49 BST
Boomerang and hookshot
practise my stabbing!!
7. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 10:53 BST
Biggoron Sword(probably spelling that wrong)
8. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 10:55 BST
The four Medallions on LttP. Bombos and all that jazz...I think there were 4....that game was so friggin' magical.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
9. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 11:01 BST
That's exactly what i was going to say!
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 11:01 by Mama_Luigi
10. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 13:20 BST
11. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 13:50 BST
Can't pick, so here are the ones I had most fun acquiring...
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 13:51 by Machu
12. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 14:11 BST
hookshot and power bracelets
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 14:20 by Mega_man_xK
Warning! Your Argument may be Invalid!Puerto RicanIf i misspelled anything feel free to tell me
13. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 14:25 BST
I'm a fan of the ball and chain and double claw shots from Twilight Princess
"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14
14. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 14:35 BST
Not so much a fan of the iron boots, but yeah, the hookshot was pretty awesome. Definitely my favorite.
If we're talking footwear, hoverboots!
15. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 20:07 BST
Yeah, hover boots rock! I like the hookshot and the Dominion Rod. Does anyone remember the Power Glove?
16. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 20:43 BST
I really liked the spinner in Twilight Princess but there were few areas that actually let you use it.
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 20:43 by Rensch
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
17. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 06:55 BST
i liked the double-hookshot upgrade in TP; that was something that really needed to happen.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
18. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 21:30 BST
I like the dominion rod. Moving things is fun! Plus it makes a cool noise.
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
19. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 21:34 BST
@chickenbrutus iron boots are waaay cooler then hover boots. Darn you hoverboots stealing iron boots spotlight!
20. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 21:35 BST