Forums

Topic: Favorite Movies of 2010?

Posts 41 to 58 of 58

Kingbuilder

Bimms11 wrote:

z bone sucks!!!!!

Z bone? Sounds like an interesting movie.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

irken004

Kid_A wrote:

The lack of love for the Social Network is a little upsetting.

Seems more like a rental than a "go-to-the-theater-for-$10-or-more" type of movie imo.

MR_SUPREME69

Scott Pilgrim VS. The World, Kick-Ass, and The Expendables were my favorites.

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

TKOWL

I saw more movies this year than probably any other year. But my favorites have to be Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Toy Story 3.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Z_Bone

Swiket wrote:

Z.Bone is amazing. An amazing, full orchestrated soundtrack puts together an amazing atmosphere to the movie, while the intense, but well-told plot keeps you on the edge of your seat.. And then, it's set atop good, strong, original characters with heart and soul poured into them. The story is something out of some God-like scribe. Z.Bone is undoubtedly the greatest movie of the year, and possibly of the past decade.

I'll have to go see that one.

Do the Mario!

weirdproq

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I give this movie a 10/10!

Edited on by weirdproq

3DS friend code: 1375-7321-2165Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 3738-2842-2952Animal Crossing City Folk Friend code, name & town:2235-1441-4926name: Charlie town:Dayvile

Kid_A

Z.Bone wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

The lack of love for the Social Network is a little upsetting.

Maybe it's more of a lack of people seeing it in the first place. I didn't see it. It didn't really interest me, seeing as I...wait for it...don't use Facebook.

That's not it, because this movie dominated the box office. And believe me, you do not need to have a facebook to enjoy this movie. It's just amazingly well-written, well-acted and well-directed. Great movie

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Aviator

I still think that Black Swan should win best picture.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GamerforGod

I don't no if anyone has said it yet, but even if they have, I repeat that True Grit is an AMAZING film!!!! I was really excited to see that the Coen brothers directed a very well made film (as usual), AND it was really clean too (which is not usual)!!!! I saw the film both yesterday and today!!!! It is truly a great film!!!! If you haven't seen it...DO SO NOW!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Kid_A

gamerforgod wrote:

I don't no if anyone has said it yet, but even if they have, I repeat that True Grit is an AMAZING film!!!! I was really excited to see that the Coen brothers directed a very well made film (as usual), AND it was really clean too (which is not usual)!!!! I saw the film both yesterday and today!!!! It is truly a great film!!!! If you haven't seen it...DO SO NOW!!!! lol

I've seen it twice already! Great film; best acting performances of the year

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Slapshot

Book of Eli
Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 1
Alice
Zombieland
Kick A$$

.... few of my favorites for the year.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

DeeEll

Tron: Legacy.

shot

DeeEll

Bassman_Q

1. Inception
2. Tron Legacy
3. Toy Story 3

Though, tbh, all 3 are tied for my favorite of 2010. Still need to see Tangled, though. It seems pretty good for a non-Pixar animated Disney movie.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Hokori

only Toy Story 3 because I hate movies now days

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Z_Bone

I just saw True Grit today and thought it was great. I thought the young girl stole the show.

Do the Mario!

jaw51

I saw Black Swan earlier today and I thought it was unusual and disturbing but great. Other movies I enjoyed were Toy Story 3, The Social Network, Kickass, and Inception. Did anyone here see 127 hours? I didn't get a chance to see it but it looked interesting.

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

Z_Bone

I didn't see 127 hours... That movie seemed like it came and went rather quietly.

Do the Mario!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.