Forums

Topic: Favorite Movies of 2010?

Posts 21 to 40 of 58

RoyalBlur

I agree with Z.Bone. Tangled is indeed the greatest movie of the year without question. I don't know if Disney will be able to give us another film that is as well written and beautifully animated as Tangled. The film is an instant classic and rings true to the "magical spirit of Disney" that many of us came to know and love as children that were raised on the high quality productions that taught to us wish upon a star.

DreamWorks Animation really proved that they can hold their own with Dispicable Me and How To Train Your Dragon.

All in all 2010 has been a great year and I really hope that 2011 will have just as many (if not more) wonderful films.

Therefore this is how my list stacks up:

1. Tangled (Best movie of 2010)

2. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Second Best Movie of 2010)

3. Despicable Me

4. Disney's Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland

5. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Noire

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Just my type of movie, idk.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

I'm appalled that it has only been mentioned once or twice, but The Social Network was my favorite movie of 2010. In second, Inception. Then Toy Story 3.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

NeoShinobi

Inception and Red are the only movies I remember seeing this year. They were both pretty good.

.... or something like that.

SonicMaster

Inception, Social Network, and Toy Story 3

SonicMaster

Z_Bone

TokyoRed wrote:

I agree with Z.Bone. Tangled is indeed the greatest movie of the year without question. I don't know if Disney will be able to give us another film that is as well written and beautifully animated as Tangled. The film is an instant classic and rings true to the "magical spirit of Disney" that many of us came to know and love as children that were raised on the high quality productions that taught to us wish upon a star.

DreamWorks Animation really proved that they can hold their own with Dispicable Me and How To Train Your Dragon.

All in all 2010 has been a great year and I really hope that 2011 will have just as many (if not more) wonderful films.

3. Despicable Me

I know. I saw Tangled about a month after it came out as I never intended to see it. Then my niece and nephew were going to see it and I decided to go with them. I'm happy I did. It affected me on a deeper level than any movie has in a long, long time.

Just reading some of these lists reminded me of how many great animated movies there were this year. This has to be the best year ever for animated movies.

Do the Mario!

Aviator

Black Swan

Inception

Order and size show how much Black Swan is a better film compared to Inception.

And Inception was freakin' epic.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Odnetnin

Inception, Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Karate Kid, Shrek Forever After, Iron Man 2, Letters to God, and Extraordinary Measures are all of the good movies that came out this year that I remember seeing. Of those, Letters to God was probably my favorite.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

The_Fox

Aviator wrote:

Black Swan

I'm curious about this movie, only if to see if this holds up as true.
[youtube:cufj9JRy3F0&feature=player_embedded]

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Wildvine53

Z.Bone wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

3. Despicable Me

I know. I saw Tangled about a month after it came out as I never intended to see it. Then my niece and nephew were going to see it and I decided to go with them. I'm happy I did. It affected me on a deeper level than any movie has in a long, long time.

Just reading some of these lists reminded me of how many great animated movies there were this year. This has to be the best year ever for animated movies.

I agree that this has definitely been a banner year for animated movies. Did any one else tear up at the end of Tangled, or was that just me?

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

bboy2970

Toy Story 3. That movie was just awesome!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Z_Bone

Wildvine53 wrote:

z wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

3. Despicable Me

I agree that this has definitely been a banner year for animated movies. Did any one else tear up at the end of Tangled, or was that just me?

The real question is, did anyone NOT tear up at the end of Tangled?

Do the Mario!

Wildvine53

Z.Bone wrote:

The real question is, did anyone NOT tear up at the end of Tangled?

Yeah, my 3 year old brother. He held my hand and told me everything was gonna be okay.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

ASDFGHJKL

Im not a big fan of movies...but if I had to choose, it would be Toy Story 3 and True Grit.

ASDFGHJKL

NintendoCoDGamer

Despicable Me, Avatar, and Deathly Hallows pt. 1 were all good.

Especially Despicable Me.

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

Kid_A

The lack of love for the Social Network is a little upsetting.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Z_Bone

Kid_A wrote:

The lack of love for the Social Network is a little upsetting.

Maybe it's more of a lack of people seeing it in the first place. I didn't see it. It didn't really interest me, seeing as I...wait for it...don't use Facebook.

Do the Mario!

Bimms11

z bone sucks!!!!!

ULTIMATE ACTION FIGURE COLLECTOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.