Forums

Topic: favorite kind of mario game

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

ganondwarf16

super mario fetchquest just never appealed to me as much but is still fun

ganondwarf has always been short

Kid_A

Depends on my mood, but I'm going to say 3-D. I say that because all of Mario's 3-D platforming outings have been amazing, and I have mixed feelings on Super Mario Bros 2 and 3.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Noire

Generally speaking:

  • 2D platformers over
  • 3D platformers over
  • RPGs over
  • everything else

Specifically, it's much different, but that'll work.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

OldBoy

1, 2-D
2, 3-D
3,Mario Kart/Tennis/Golf

What's this bit for again?

Panduh

Roebuck wrote:

I'm playing Bowser's Inside story so I'm all for the RPG.

I love that game, does anybody else think it's the best of the Mario and Luigi series, because I do.

Currently Playing: Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Recently Beat: Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, and A Link between Worlds

Nintendo Network ID: androidcall

RandomWiiPlayer

Mario doesn't belong in RPG's.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Stevie

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Mario doesn't belong in RPG's.

Oh really, last time I checked with Nintendo they seemed to think Mario can do anything, be that painting, playing golf or tennis or refereeing Boxing matches, infact the only thing he doesn't do is his actual job, plumbing

RandomWiiPlayer

__Stevie wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Mario doesn't belong in RPG's.

Oh really, last time I checked with Nintendo they seemed to think Mario can do anything, be that painting, playing golf or tennis or refereeing Boxing matches, infact the only thing he doesn't do is his actual job, plumbing

Never said he can't do it, I said he shouldn't do it. And he does plumb. He gets those damn plants out of those pipes.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

ryanknight717 wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Mario doesn't belong in RPG's.

and u dont belong on these fourms
NEXT!

And you don't belong on the internet.

NEXT!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Machu

I don't quite know what to say. Mario RPG's are fun, and flesh out the universe somewhat, I like them, as do many.

don't point that blaster at me

Rawr!

Infernape1000

RPG Mario games!

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

RandomWiiPlayer

Machu wrote:

I don't quite know what to say. Mario RPG's are fun, and flesh out the universe somewhat, I like them, as do many.

don't point that blaster at me

I just think that Mario needs to stay with platformers, there aren't many anymore and I don't want them to go away. I tried Paper Mario TTYD and hated it.

Lock 'n load.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

ryanknight717 wrote:

sorry about earlier
but no one offends superastar saga, the mother of all games

No prob, though I disagree.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic