General Discussion Forum

Topic: Favorite Fast Food Items?

Showing 41 to 60 of 61

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

41. Posted:

Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger without Bacon
Little Caesars White Chicken Garlic Pizza
Mc Donalds Mc Chicken
Arbys Beef N Cheddar
Sonic Chicago Style Hotdog (its the only place in my area that makes a proper one)
Golden Corral Everything

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

42. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Golden Corral Everything

A Golden Corral just opened up in our area, and to be honest I didn't care for it too much (but that was probably due to me being a bit germaphobic, the place being so crowded you couldn't move an inch, thus me being extremely uncomfortable :/)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

43. Posted:

The only "fast food" places I can enjoy are what I consider "Five Guys/Chipotle" tier. They're still fast food, but I don't feel like I'm eating the cows orifices if I order beef there.

That and breakfast/coffee places.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

44. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

The only "fast food" places I can enjoy are what I consider "Five Guys/Chipotle" tier. They're still fast food, but I don't feel like I'm eating the cows orifices if I order beef there.

That and breakfast/coffee places.

This comment prompts me to ask:

What fast food joints does everyone here consider to be upper tier (as in somewhat classy).

For me, I'd say Chick-Fil-A, Culver's, and as mentioned above, Chipotle's, give off that vibe to me.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

45. Posted:

^ For me it would be Noodles & Co., Chipotle and Culvers.
I love Chik-fil-a but we don't have them where I live, so I can't officially rate them on fancy-ness.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

46. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Whirlpool wrote:

I like McDonalds' Snack Wraps

Oooh I forgot to post about those x3.
The Ranch ones are my favorite.

You better order as many as possible because McDonald's is getting rid of them in favor of new, heart healthy flavors. (By April 1st, 2013 to be exact.)

I believe the new ranch wrap is a ranch and vinegar blend.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

47. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Konata wrote:

Whirlpool wrote:

I like McDonalds' Snack Wraps

Oooh I forgot to post about those x3.
The Ranch ones are my favorite.

You better order as many as possible because McDonald's is getting rid of them in favor of new, heart healthy flavors. (By April 1st, 2013 to be exact.)

I believe the new ranch wrap is a ranch and vinegar blend.

Holy crap, thats awful.
Why can't Mc Donald's stay as unhealthy as it already is?
x3. Ranch and a vinegar blend sounds a little... Gross. I don't approve.

Edited on by Konata

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

48. Posted:

Doesn't Wendy's have a Ranch snackwrap? If not...guess I know where to go this Thursday.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

49. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Cheese is very gross, especially when not melted.
But I do love me a good bacon burger, toothpick through the center to keep the structure, well done, crispy bacon, no tomato or pickles, three pieces of lettuce and several onions. With french fries bathed in the finest peanut oil, and a root beer with the just the right amount of carbonation.
America!

You won me over with that last bit, haha. That and I'm a huge fan of root beer!

I feel like the Taco evangelist, here's a slight variation on that theme:
Taco John's boneless wings, the Honey Habanero kind especially. :)

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

50. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

51. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

The only "fast food" places I can enjoy are what I consider "Five Guys/Chipotle" tier. They're still fast food, but I don't feel like I'm eating the cows orifices if I order beef there.

That and breakfast/coffee places.

This comment prompts me to ask:

What fast food joints does everyone here consider to be upper tier (as in somewhat classy).

For me, I'd say Chick-Fil-A, Culver's, and as mentioned above, Chipotle's, give off that vibe to me.

I listed those 2, and then it depends on what you consider fast food. Is take out fast food? I'd semi give this to Subway and Quizno's, solely because they serve what I see as a slightly healthier and slightly less shady alternative to fast food burgers.

And I would say Chick-Fil-A, but the homophobic comments have downgraded the class of that place the way I see it. Never tried Culver's.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

52. Posted:

Surprisingly, of all the choices on McDonald's menu, the cinnamon melt is the only one I've thoroughly enjoyed time after time. Now I'm hungry. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FOREST_RANGER

53. Posted:

I try not to eat out often, but if I do have to eat out, you can't go wrong with Panda Express I guess. But my favorite fast-food-like item is Subway's buffalo chicken sub with either flat bread or whole wheat bread, and sprinkled with some banana peppers. Yum.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

54. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Surprisingly, of all the choices on McDonald's menu, the cinnamon melt is the only one I've thoroughly enjoyed time after time. Now I'm hungry. lol

Everyone is reminding me of my favorites, that I have somehow forgotten.
I love the cinna-melts, I also love the apple pies.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

55. Posted:

My little cousin begs me for cinnamon melts all the time.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

56. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

My little cousin begs me for cinnamon melts all the time.

How can anyone not like them? They're chewy, bite sized, and covered with cinnamon. :3

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

57. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Surprisingly, of all the choices on McDonald's menu, the cinnamon melt is the only one I've thoroughly enjoyed time after time. Now I'm hungry. lol

Everyone is reminding me of my favorites, that I have somehow forgotten.
I love the cinna-melts, I also love the apple pies.

Ah, McDonald's apple pies takes me back. So many burned mouths, yet so worth it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

58. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Konata wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Surprisingly, of all the choices on McDonald's menu, the cinnamon melt is the only one I've thoroughly enjoyed time after time. Now I'm hungry. lol

Everyone is reminding me of my favorites, that I have somehow forgotten.
I love the cinna-melts, I also love the apple pies.

Ah, McDonald's apple pies takes me back. So many burned mouths, yet so worth it.

Tell me about it.

Every time we got a couple pies from there we would get some frozen custard from Culvers. Best combination.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

59. Posted:

Oh, Arby's sandwiches with Arby's sauce and no cheese on them are pretty darn good too.

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FOREST_RANGER

60. Posted:

Konata wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Konata wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Surprisingly, of all the choices on McDonald's menu, the cinnamon melt is the only one I've thoroughly enjoyed time after time. Now I'm hungry. lol

Everyone is reminding me of my favorites, that I have somehow forgotten.
I love the cinna-melts, I also love the apple pies.

Ah, McDonald's apple pies takes me back. So many burned mouths, yet so worth it.

Tell me about it.

Every time we got a couple pies from there we would get some frozen custard from Culvers. Best combination.

Dammit! You guys tempted me to try this little treat later on today. I hope you're happy >:[

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator