Forums

Topic: Favorite Cartoons based on a videogame?

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Popyman

Bomberman Jetters!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Chris720

The Super Mario. Bros Show ftw! Do the Mario!

I've watched Mega Man too, but I'd rather play the game than watch it.

I've seen a few episodes of The Legend of Zelda, but its just plain awful. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

GameInfinite

[youtube:iMlME9LIycs][youtube:nf7JIGVIKl8]

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Link79

Damn did he say that in every single episode? That would get real tiring after a while. No wonder it was cancelled after one season.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Highwinter

I enjoyed Pokemon and the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, back in the day.. Looking back on them now though, they were pretty awful. Although I do like the first episode of Pokemon.. where it was just Ash on his own, discovering Pokemon and trying to catch them. It felt a lot like the games and had a real sense of adventure, before Misty and Brock joined in and every episode involved meeting up with the character of the week and fighting off Team Rocket.

Earthworm Jim was genuinely really good.

And just because a few people have mentioned them.. Sonic X, Bomberman Jetters and the F-Zero anime's were abominations, particularly the latter two. Sorry.

Highwinter

Gamesake

Pokemon is probably the best video game cartoon to date. I liked Misty and Brock, and I'll always have a lot of love for Team Rocket.

...in my pants.

RoyalBlur

I enjoyed Viewtiful Joe, The Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda and the animated Kirby series. I really hope there will be a Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing cartoon.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Popyman

Highwinter wrote:

And just because a few people have mentioned them.. Sonic X, Bomberman Jetters and the F-Zero anime's were abominations, particularly the latter two. Sorry.

Your heart must be broken. Unless you only watched a few episodes. It gets a pretty serious plot after awhile and can be pretty moving.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

cheetahman91

That Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon was ok. Don't watch too many cartoons based off of video games.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Popyman

TokyoRed wrote:

I enjoyed Viewtiful Joe, The Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda and the animated Kirby series. I really hope there will be a Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing cartoon.

There's an Animal Crossing movie! It's pretty good. There's a group on Youtube that were doing a fan dub and they did a VERY good job with it, IMO. I'm not sure if they ever finished the whole movie though...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.