Showing 1 to 19 of 19
1. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:33 BST
What's your favorite brand of gum.
Mine's 5 Gum and my favorite flavor is Lush.
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
2. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:38 BST
Orbit, Pomegranite flavor
The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926
3. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:42 BST
Pomegranite Gum?That sounds disgusting, then again that's what I thought about Lush, which is a tropical flavor.
4. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:43 BST
nicorette, the regular flavor.
5. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:45 BST
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
6. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:49 BST
@metakirbyknight It is awesome actually. If you see some, I recommend giving it a try.
7. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:51 BST
Is it like a realistic pomegranate or is it like those ones that taste nothing like the flavor, which isn't nessicerally a bad thing, because I like pomegranate.
8. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:55 BST
I would say it has more of a grape flavor, with a hint of pomegranite.
9. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 22:58 BST
5 no doubt Zing is my favorite flavor
Edited on Mon 28th September, 2009 @ 22:59 by SMEXIZELDAMAN
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
10. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:02 BST
the chewy kind.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
11. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:08 BST
Elixir 5 Gum.
Edited on Mon 28th September, 2009 @ 23:09 by fudgenuts
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
12. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 23:58 BST
@LinkToTheFutureSounds interesting, might pick it up.
Yay. Another who loves the best gum, I'm chewing it right now.
13. Posted: Tue 29th Sep 2009 11:43 BST
Grabe Hubba-Bubba.There is no greater gum in my opinion.
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
14. Posted: Tue 29th Sep 2009 16:44 BST
oOoOo Fruit Strip gum... (puts in mouth) awww
15. Posted: Tue 29th Sep 2009 23:41 BST
5 Cobalt Mint Gum. Mint Gum FTW!!!!!!!!
Edited on Wed 30th September, 2009 @ 00:30 by WanderFan91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
16. Posted: Tue 29th Sep 2009 23:49 BST
5 Solctice=Awesomeness party in your mouth
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
17. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 00:29 BST
Stride. Mostly the citrus flavour. I honestly can't eat any other gum now.
I had 5, didn't like it. Then again it could have been the flavour.
Edited on Wed 30th September, 2009 @ 00:29 by Kaeobais
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
18. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 00:31 BST
i dont like orbit for the sole reason that it starts turning into a slimy goo if you chew it long enough
my favorite gum is Hubba Bubba
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
19. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 00:36 BST
The spearmint Stride is great.
Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online
I'M BACK!My codes:Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256Brawl: 2621-2393-5112Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215