Forums

Topic: Explain your stupid usernames now.

Posts 101 to 116 of 116

LzWinky

Well Canada is fake, so take that however you like

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

Pikmin22 wrote:

It is? So where do I live then? : O lol

The United States. Last I checked, there was only 50 States, but apparently we have like 63 now or something. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Octane wrote:

@RR529 Looks pretty American to me;

Untitled

....Wait, that exists?! xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

NokiUsernameHere wrote:

Pikmin22 wrote:

It is? So where do I live then? : O lol

The United States. Last I checked, there was only 50 States, but apparently we have like 63 now or something. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The US finally conquered Canada? O_o

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

can we please get back to how awesome i am?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

crimsontadpoles

ogo79 wrote:

Yes, good idea. @ogo79 is the most brilliant person ever and he has such a cool avatar, and ummm, umm, and he put effort into filling out his signature, and ummmmm ... and his username has the letter "o" twice which is in my top 10 favourite letters.

Sorry, I'm bad at doing these things

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

LzWinky

can we discuss something more productive?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Maybe we should destroy the N-life retirement home. All these old folks need to go

ogo79

TheLZdragon wrote:

Maybe we should destroy the N-life retirement home. All these old folks need to go

you need scumbags like me to keep the nucleus circulating or something.
the other day at work this guy said "good evening gentlemen, and i mean gentlemen lightly."
that was aimed at me and it made me feel like i won an award.
usually people have to try hard to win awards but it comes natural to me.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

crimsontadpoles wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Yes, good idea. @ogo79 is the most brilliant person ever and he has such a cool avatar, and ummm, umm, and he put effort into filling out his signature, and ummmmm ... and his username has the letter "o" twice which is in my top 10 favourite letters.

Sorry, I'm bad at doing these things

oh no, no that was beautiful.
if i had feelings i would cry, but im manly and manly men only cry tears of blood.
and shower with lightning and eat barbed wire and dirt.
carry on kind sir, yer a natural

the_shpydar wrote:

ThomGee

What even is this thread.

Anyways....

I play Nintendo games. Therefore, I am a Nintendoer. Super creative.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

SheldonRandoms

Swelltastic > Brilliant

Also, this thread was gonna become a "What even is this thread" the moment the first comment was revved up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.