Forums

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,574

Tasuki

So let me get this right if I watch AoS it will contain spoilers for Winter Solider. So if I watch Winter Solider first I am ok?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

So let me get this right if I watch AoS it will contain spoilers for Winter Solider. So if I watch Winter Solider first I am ok?

Lol, didn't we go over this when the movie came out? You almost need to watch up to the point of the movie release to not fully spoil either tbh. They both work with each other in this respect.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: Probably but I had a lot going on in my life and I dont remember nor do I watch to go back and search through the thread to find the answer, I am being lazy today . I have only seen the first three episodes of AoS and then had a lot happen to me (moving, job drama etc.) I need to see if I can find the first season on Netflix or something to catch up.

Do you remember what episode I should watch up to before Winter Solider?

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: Probably but I had a lot going on in my life and I dont remember nor do I watch to go back and search through the thread to find the answer, I am being lazy today . I have only seen the first three episodes of AoS and then had a lot happen to me (moving, job drama etc.) I need to see if I can find the first season on Netflix or something to catch up.

Do you remember what episode I should watch up to before Winter Solider?

I don't remember but it's pretty far in. Say if there's 26 episodes it's like 21 or so. The series has really taken off and we'll worth your time. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it after say the first 5 to 10 episodes but so glad I stuck it out!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: Yeah I remember I did enjoy what I saw but then I just couldn't keep up of course having no TV channels doesn't help.

My Backlog

shingi_70

@Spoony_Tech

Agents of Shield will have its season finale after Age of Ultron comes out since Agent carter will run from January to March. Its been said that this series will tie into age of Ultron. We have 10 episodes up until December, and than the show will take a break for a month and than we get the show coming back for the remaining 11 episodes in March. Were probably going to get two episodes that take place during Age of Ultron and the shield crew will fight some, and than the aftermath issues.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki From looking online it appears you need to watch up to episode 16 then watch the movie. I see Hulu has all the episodes but didn't see Netflix had them but they could for all I know. Hope you get the chance to catch up!

@shingi_70 They're seriously not going to show any episodes from January all the way till March? That's too long of a break if you ask me. Besides I heard there was only going to be 6 episodes of Agent Carter. I guess they could stretch that to 10 weeks with other programs as well.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: Cool I was just about to do that but I had to get something to eat first lol. Not sure if Netflix does either and I dont have Hulu but I think ABC.com might have them.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: Cool I was just about to do that but I had to get something to eat first lol. Not sure if Netflix does either and I dont have Hulu but I think ABC.com might have them.

I think they do but I sure hope it's not select episode for ya.

Oh btw, you can see Guardians of the Galaxy without spoiling anything I believe there's very little tie in. Just a tad bit to Avengers and that's about it!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: Oh thanks I forgot about that one. I still need to see that and Xmen. Man I am so behind.

December 9th is the release date for the DVD! Not to long to wait. Well worth it.

MERG said:

Tasuki

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: Oh thanks I forgot about that one. I still need to see that and Xmen. Man I am so behind.

December 9th is the release date for the DVD! Not to long to wait. Well worth it.

For GotG or Xmen?

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

For GotG or Xmen?

GotG. I believe X-Men came put Tuesday. Correct me if I'm wrong people.

MERG said:

the_shpydar

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

For GotG or Xmen?

GotG. I believe X-Men came put Tuesday. Correct me if I'm wrong people.

X-Men is indeed out; i picked up the BluRay so i finally watched it this past weekend . It is beyond awesome, and anyone who hasn't seen it yet definitely needs to check it out.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Spoony_Tech

I'm glad we got a somewhat different trailer last night. Oh the the AoS episode was excellent!

MERG said:

shingi_70

Mockingbird legit awesome and like dethlok only proves how super she is compared to the other agents. I've liked the direction change from focusing so much on Coulson and Skye and becoming an ensemble show juggling mutiple plot lines. The start with Talbot and the ending with Ward being sent to the FBI was really well done.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

My guess is that Skye, Flowers, and Skye's dad are inhumans, it would explain why the Kree Blood hasn't screwed with Skye and why the other two can touch the Oblisek without dying. My guess is that the Oblisek/Diviner are a terrgian crystal and Skye's dad is a mix of Mister Hyde and Lash.
So what did you guys think of the Phase III announcements.
[img]http://cdnmo.coveritlive.com/media/image/201410/phplptstscapcwlogopost.jpg[/img
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Spoony_Tech

Holy crap Marvels on fire. I just hope they aren't too over their heads.

MERG said:

shingi_70

The Captain Marvel and Civil War movies are the ones I want to see the most.

I still expect that the big annoucment for next year is that Spider-man is coming to the MCU with 2016's Sinister Six which will be a co production by sony/marvel.

WAT!

camerica1618

Oh gracious I seriously can't wait to see these movies.

camerica1618

Spoony_Tech

@shingi_70 You might want to hide those AoS pictures up above as all they will do is lead to questions. I know of at least a couple that aren't caught up on the series.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic