General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Showing 601 to 620 of 749

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

601. Posted:

That had nothing to do with Guardians of the galaxy.

The show has had one person with natural Powers in the guy named sorch. Something that's a bit of anamolity.

Untitled

Renia talks about how her and skye are alike.

We know Skye's origins are shrouded in myestry and she's on the crazy crap list.

When than see Garrett talking shout evolution and coming through the [url= http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrigen_Mist]mists.

We also have two new super beings with somewhat nayually occurring powers who in comics have stuff with the mists.

Skye's parents are monsters and she's instrumental in bringing upon the future.

It's seeds for the inhumans and I think we may get a bit of a tease of it from Guardians. Marvel has also been pushing the inhumans in the comics and there was a film in the works. It should be easy enough to introduce the concept of mutant replacements with every day people and than use the inhumans movie or mini series to introduce the royal family which I'm guessing Skye's parents are apart of.

[IMG] http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/Inhumans%20Wallpaper...

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Gioku

602. Posted:

@shingi_70 oh, I loved the Inhumans! ...the original arc of them in Fantastic Four is one of my favorite story arcs from Marvel ever! :)
...I think my dad said something about Inhumans going to be in something earlier...? But that could just be me mis-remembering things... regardless, if the Inhumans are what we're in for... that gets me excited. :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Platypus

603. Posted:

It's pretty obvious Coulson will keep getting crazier and crazier then the things he makes will lead to Devil's tower, then he'll leave everyone he knows and run off to the place. Once that happens, he'll meet up with government agents who will use a super high-pitch piano to contact aliens, then Coulson will go with them to their homeworld no questions asked.

But seriously, I really have no idea where they could go with the alien stuff. It could lead into a movie or maybe they're setting up Kree and inhumans for War of Kings or something like that.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

604. Posted:

I ordered the Rick Remenders Uncanny X-Force Omnibus last night, got a good deal thanks to @Shingi_70 telling me about instocktrades. I've heard really good things about the series so I hope it lives up to the hype.

@Platypus I also am going to get the Black Science comics that are available at the moment if possible, you mentioned them and after looking it up and seeing reviews it seems worth checking out.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

605. Posted:

I saw Days of Future Past last night. It was a really great movie. Easily one of the best X-Men movies. I was hoping for a bit more action, not to say there wasn't any. I was just hoping for some huge Avengers type battle towards the end. Well we know that will happen in the sequel. (Spoilers) that quicksilver scene though!!! Definitely a highlight of the movie!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

606. Posted:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/08/abc-shield-agent-carter/

Anybody see this? Not sure what to think other then Marvel is stretching itself too far. Will watch it but just not sure yet!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

607. Posted:

Marvel is a separate studio so they really aren't strching themselves thin.

Amazing Spiderman 2 was really good.
.Edgar right is off of Batman.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

608. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Marvel is a separate studio so they really aren't strching themselves thin.

Amazing Spiderman 2 was really good.
.Edgar right is off of Batman.

What I meant by that is they seem to be digging for stuff to produce and show on tv now. AoS had modest ratings at best so this new one seems even more of a reach to keep the money coming in.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

609. Posted:

Ratings tend not to be the only factor for genre shows. You have to take a look at DVR and online viewing, plus the Netflix bump later this year. That and cross syngery is important to Disney meaning the show will be on for a while.

Pretty sure the revenge actress being Agent 13 and Sue heck meeting with marvel is evidence for that.

Plus its only an eight episoide season that runs while AOS is on winter and spring break.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

610. Posted:

I'm really bummed out that Edgar Wright is off of Ant-Man. That was definitely my most anticipated Marvel movie.. Edgar Wright has done a couple of my favorite movies so I would expect that him doing a Marvel movie would be amazing.

The Agent Carter show just seems pointless. I don't know why they even bother making a show about a marvel character that I doubt many people even fathomed or wanted. I just don't see it being a success, unless they manage to bring in some other heroes and interesting villains.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

611. Posted:

Agent Carter is a genre period piece with a female lead. Its probably going to sucxed regardless since it's not aimed at us nerds. Its going to be a more female skewing show brining in the demo that watches Revenge, Once upon a time, and Nashville.

Even Marvel movies in a whole can be sub genred.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

612. Posted:

I, for one, am very excited for the Agent Carter show. I loved Carter in the first Captain America. I think the reason they've decided to make it is because they want to show us the beginnings of SHIELD.

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

613. Posted:

I get what you guys are saying, to each his own. I'll just wait patiently for the Iron Fist and other Netflix shows. I'm really looking forward to those.

Speaking of Iron Fist, Has anyone else read the Living Weapon comics yet? It's been really good so far. Same with Moon Knight, but I wouldn't quite say they've been 10's as some have suggested.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

614. Posted:

Only Marvel books I'm reading are Captain Marvel and Ms.Marvel.

Really interested in what's going to happen to ant-man now. I'm wondering if Wright was making it to be standalone and Marvel wanted ant-man to be the new tony stark.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

615. Posted:

Oh yeah I almost forgot there's going to be the Iron Fist and Daredevil shows... my dad was telling me about those awhile ago, those should be cool! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

616. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Oh yeah I almost forgot there's going to be the Iron Fist and Daredevil shows... my dad was telling me about those awhile ago, those should be cool! :)

If you're interested in Iron Fist @Gioku check out the Iron Fist Living Weapon comics (the series started in April, so won't be hard to catch up).. they're probably the best of what I've read so far in the last month. I just started reading comics though. This is just especially good, kind of dark, but that's probably why I like it.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Gioku

617. Posted:

@Spuratis I think out of them Daredevil is the one I'm most interested in, of course I'm sure my dad and I will be watching all of them. xD I've read a lot of Daredevil comics. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

618. Posted:

Just finished up watching Thor: the Dark World! Pretty good stuff.

The dogfighting scenes, the banter between Thor & Loki, and the world hopping final fight were all awesome. Only disappointment was that since I had to watch it on DVD, the image was too dark to see certain things (mostly the fighting inside the dungeon, and on the world of the Dark Elves.

I loved the two post credits scenes as well:

The first was a tie-in to Guardians of the Galaxy. Since they can't keep Ether (Aether?) in Asguard, because keeping it close to the Tesseract would be dangerous, they handed it over to some sort of intergalactic vault, and the guy in charge looks to be the villain of GotG, because after receving it, he said "One down, five to go". (his costume and the design of the vault are definitely in line with the look of GotG more than anything else, and there was a red alien woman there too).

The second one had Thor coming back for Jane.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

619. Posted:

@RR529

The guy you're speaking of is named the Collector. I believe he's collecting the Infinity Gems for Thanos. The Collector won't be the main villain for Guardians. He will be one of the many though.

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

iKhan

620. Posted:

Should I bother watching TASM 2? I hated the first movie, and I expect to hate this one, but I kind of want to watch it just to roast it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-explains-why-ridley-isnt-a-fighter-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/