General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Showing 581 to 600 of 758

AuthorMessage

SavoirFaire

581. Posted:

Variants are a tricky thing to come by cheap. Of the comic stores I know (my ex-wife used to run one, and there are plenty here in SoCal), they either jack up the price and display them behind the register, or hold them for long-time regulars (the kind that spend $30-40+ a week) and sell to them for a slightly higher price (she did the latter).

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

582. Posted:

Looks like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting bad reviews already. It has a lower score than Spider-Man 3 on RT.

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Platypus

583. Posted:

I for one, loved Amazing Spider-man 2. I actually think it's the best Spider-Man movie yet. I can see why people don't like it though.The storytelling is weird, everything goes by quickly at the end and slow in the middle. Plus, at times it feels like a 60's comic book and other times it doesn't.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

584. Posted:

Agents of Shield got renewed and Agent Carter got a full series pick up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

585. Posted:

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

586. Posted:

I hate how in the Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 Peter Parker is always taking his damn mask off. It's a secret identity you dunce, SECRET.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

587. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Sweet. Can't wait for the finally next week. As long as this goes it will more then likely tie into the movies and feed one another!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

588. Posted:

Season finale day.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

589. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Season finale day.

:(

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

590. Posted:

For a second there I thought they were going to close everything out. Very few cliff hangers for next season. Good episode and I had a good laugh at one of the final scenes! A really good laugh!! :)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Platypus

591. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

For a second there I thought they were going to close everything out. Very few cliff hangers for next season. Good episode and I had a good laugh at one of the final scenes! A really good laugh!! :)

That was right up there with the Hulk smashing Loki, I could not stop laughing.
It was a fantastic episode. I like how it wrapped up almost every loose end. It feels like this season was a story which stood on its own instead of leaving a lot for next season, but the two cliffhangers we got were great. I'm pumped for season 2.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

592. Posted:

Great season finale. And it was cool that the couple cliffhanger scenes were done in kinda the Marvel-movie style, where they felt like the movies' post-credit scenes. Especially that final final scene.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

593. Posted:

Platypus wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That was right up there with the Hulk smashing Loki, I could not stop laughing.
It was a fantastic episode. I like how it wrapped up almost every loose end. It feels like this season was a story which stood on its own instead of leaving a lot for next season, but the two cliffhangers we got were great. I'm pumped for season 2.

That or the Hulk punching Thor! ;)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

594. Posted:

So it looks like Channing Tatum will be Gambit in a spinoff movie about Gambit.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/channing-tatum-confirmed-ga...

Not sure what to think since I really have never seen Channing Tatum in a movie except for GI Joe and I dont remember it that well. Still Gambit is my favorite Xmen so I will be seeing this.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

595. Posted:

Man, that season finale was really good. I'm super hyped for Season 2 now. I really want to learn more about Skye and Raina's origin.

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

Gioku

596. Posted:

Agents of Shield season is over...! D:

I have no shows to watch anymore. :( And I am sad about Fitz, I liked him... :(
But Nick Fury stole the show, I think. xD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

597. Posted:

Fury is starting to look really old lol!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Gioku

598. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech more like "dressed like he lives under a bridge". xD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

599. Posted:

So, what do you think that very final scene in the finale was about?

Do you think it's alluding to something in season 2, or does it have something to do with Guardians of the Galaxy?

Granted, I think the former is much more likely, but, those blueprint looking things seemed to be all lines & circles (it looked like a much more complicated version of the markings the GotG people have on their clothing), and as far as I'm aware, they haven't yet hinted at how the film will connect to the rest of the cinematic universe (though I've yet to see Thor: the Dark World or Captain America: the Winter Soldier, so I could be mistaken there).

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

600. Posted:

@RR529 the only connection I've seen so far between Thor 2 and Captain America 2 and GotG was that there was a trailer for it at the beginning of both. :P
Anyway, I think the markings thing just has to do with the alien blood stuff... because Garret started doing that when he got injected with it, and then Colson kinda looked at it and was like "hey, now there's an idea", and he seemed to be able to draw the stuff too...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery