Forums

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,574

Spoony_Tech

I'm watching Goldberg's first then AoS. Can't wait!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

camerica1618

Wow. That's all I have to say about tonight's SHIELD. That was pretty great.

camerica1618

Spoony_Tech

Just got done watching it myself and O.O!!!!

This should be labeled an extension of the movie because well it is!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

camerica1618 wrote:

Wow. That's all I have to say about tonight's SHIELD. That was pretty great.

I love your profile btw!!

MERG said:

Platypus

It's too bad most of my friends have given up on Agents of Shield. It has really improved since the one with Sif. Hopefully more people come back for Season 2.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

Tonight's AoS was effing awesome, but yes it is spoiler-iffic. I'd recommend everyone who cares about spoilers to definitely see Cap2 first.

So if you don't want Captain America 2 spoiled you need to see it first before tonight's AoS???

That's kinda of crappy.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Platypus

Tasuki wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Tonight's AoS was effing awesome, but yes it is spoiler-iffic. I'd recommend everyone who cares about spoilers to definitely see Cap2 first.

So if you don't want Captain America 2 spoiled you need to see it first before tonight's AoS???

That's kinda of crappy.

It is, but it's pretty much unavoidable.

Tasuki

Well I haven't been keeping up with AoS anyway but I do have the whole season up to the current episode recorded so I guess I will just watch it after I see Captain America 2.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

Well I haven't been keeping up with AoS anyway but I do have the whole season up to the current episode recorded so I guess I will just watch it after I see Captain America 2.

It might be more enjoyable if you watch AoS up to the last episode as the show has been actually building up to the events in the movie. They both work hand in hand and if you see one before the other in the wrong order you will spoil the show as well!

MERG said:

Tasuki

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It might be more enjoyable if you watch AoS up to the last episode as the show has been actually building up to the events in the movie. They both work hand in hand and if you see one before the other in the wrong order you will spoil the show as well!

Hmmm ok guess I will just watch those ones before I go see Captain 2.

My Backlog

shingi_70

Catching up with Agents of shield and man post Cap 2 the show has really improved.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

Can't wait till tonight's episode!

MERG said:

shingi_70

Watching Turn , Turn, Turn right now. This is Arrow levels of good,

I really like the posters that Marvel has been putting out.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Rezalack

Ok.. I just bought my first comic in years last night. It's the new "Iron Fist: The Living Weapon" #1 1:50 variant cover.. hopefully it's a decent read.

I have a question though for you avid comic collectors. How do you normally get variant cover comics other than eBay or TFAW? I'm talking about the harder to find Variant like 1:50, 1:75 and higher. There's also a new Moon Knight comic with a really nice cover, but it's way out of my price league right now.. I'm thinking about picking up the comic just to read anyway. I've had an urge to get into comics again.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

SavoirFaire

Variants are a tricky thing to come by cheap. Of the comic stores I know (my ex-wife used to run one, and there are plenty here in SoCal), they either jack up the price and display them behind the register, or hold them for long-time regulars (the kind that spend $30-40+ a week) and sell to them for a slightly higher price (she did the latter).

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

Platypus

I for one, loved Amazing Spider-man 2. I actually think it's the best Spider-Man movie yet. I can see why people don't like it though.The storytelling is weird, everything goes by quickly at the end and slow in the middle. Plus, at times it feels like a 60's comic book and other times it doesn't.

shingi_70

Agents of Shield got renewed and Agent Carter got a full series pick up.

WAT!

shingi_70

WAT!

MuchoMochi

I hate how in the Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 Peter Parker is always taking his damn mask off. It's a secret identity you dunce, SECRET.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

Spoony_Tech

shingi_70 wrote:

Sweet. Can't wait for the finally next week. As long as this goes it will more then likely tie into the movies and feed one another!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic