General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Showing 481 to 500 of 721

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

481. Posted:

All Hail the King implies that the real Chinese descent Mandarin actual exists in the universe and the Ten Rings is hella mad about what Trevor and Kilian did.

I wasn't even mad with the casting as much as I hated the Mandarin ended up being non magical. But looking at it now it makes sense that they're going to use the Mandarin for one the of the Phase 3 films. Either one of the ten rings is an Infinity Stone or he's actual magical which would have made Iron Man 3 a different movie.

On note bleeding cool has a good article up on the Jordan casting.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/02/20/fear-of-a-black-human-...

@JohnRedcorn

I wouldn't call Gal Gafot Aneroxic but look at Bale before he shot begins.
Untitled

It won't be hard to muscle her up in two years especially when actors do nothing but work out the six months before shooting. Compare Cavil to what he looked like while the movie was releasing.
Untitled

My problems with Gadot is her lack of experince as an actress. Her body type is negliable especially if they're basing her on Azzerlos take on the character.
Untitled

As far as Batfleck dude knows comics and has serious acting and directing chops.

On topic I really want Marvel to something with the Punisher.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

482. Posted:

@Shingi_70: Yeah I have yet to see Hail to the King but I have heard about it and it does make me happy. Now it just makes me wonder who will be Mandarian. I mean I did like Ben Kingsley as The Mandarian when he was acting like a terrorist, the fact that they made it seem that he was Middle Eastern origin didn't bother me it was the fact that they backpeddled and said oh no hes an actor pretending to be Middle Eastern so as not to offend the Middle East, but I said that already.

Anyway enough of that I can say that I am really looking forward to Captain America Winter Solider can't wait for that to come out.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

483. Posted:

Kinglsy is actually of Muslim descent, think he's brotsh Indian with a bit Muslim to be exact. At one point All Hail the king was supposed to end with Slattery meeting the Madrain and they look exactly like the same person.

Cap is my favorite of the Phase One solo films.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

484. Posted:

Iirc All Hail the King is included on the Thor: The Dark World Bluray which comes out this Tuesday. Going to have to pick that up.

Yeah I keep going back and forth between my favorite Phase One solo films. I like Cap, Thor and Hulk the best. Just depends on my mood at the time. If I am in the mood for a Fantasy action type movie Thor is my favorite. If I am in the mood for a Historical Action type I like Cap and as for The Incredible Hulk well I have always been a fan of Hulk.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

485. Posted:

@Tasuki Oh ok. It's just that the titles confuse me.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Platypus

486. Posted:

@shingi_70 I'm willing to bet they'll put Punisher in the Daredevil show as a villain/anti-hero. It seems to be a great way to introduce him and maybe have that lead into another show or miniseries.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

RR529

487. Posted:

I've been watching Heroes on Netflix, and I was surprised to see that Stan Lee guy cameo (as a bus driver) in one of the episodes, even though it's not a Marvel property. (I'm still on season 1, so no spoilers, please!)

On a more topical note, over the past month or so, I've rewatched Iron Man 2 (FX), the Avengers (Netflix), Thor (FX), Captain America: the First Avenger (FX), and X-Men Origins: Wolverine (FX), in that order.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

488. Posted:

Yes I realize that movie trailers main purpose is to show the best parts of the movie to make it look as attractive as possible, but man is the trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, spectacular or what!? This looks like it will be the best Marvel movie ever, right next to Avengers and the original Iron Man.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

RR529

489. Posted:

For those interested, the original Spider-Man is now on Netflix Instant!

It's been a long time since I last seen it, but it's still tons of fun, and the film's version of Green Goblin is still one of my favorite Marvel film villains. Yes, some of the CG is starting to show it's age, and it has a few cheesy moments I didn't remember (though I guess that just goes to show how far superhero films have come), but I still immensely enjoyed it, and hope this means they'll eventually add the other two.

@HawkeyeWii, yeah, Captain America: the Winter Soldier is looking good. Maybe I'll try seeing it in the theater.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

490. Posted:

I am definitely psyched for Winter Soldier. I am very curious to see what they do storyline-wise with respect to how the Winter Soldier came to be (no spoilers for those who are unfamiliar with the Winter Soldier's backstory from the comics ;) ), and if they tie in his connection to Natasha's Red Room training and such, but I'm not sure the CinematicU is going to stay true to the "Natasha is 70+ years old" thing. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

491. Posted:

@the_shpydar I know who Winter Soldier actually is, but the spoiler for me would be learning how the heck he is alive....
I don't understand that. I guess I'll have to find out when I see the movie. I hope it goes in depth.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

492. Posted:

Its been hard talk with Winter Soldier without wanting to spoil it.

The new Ms.Marvel is pretty dang awesome but I think I'm going to trade wait it. I'm going to Just get the Ultimate stuff month to month.

Ultimate Spiderman #200 is out next month.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I think its supposed to take place after the latest event since its two years after peter died. I'm guessing toward the end and by All new ultimate launches miles will be living with Aunt May since his dad hates super powered People. Guess they're going to revisit the Concept of May having a super powered Boarding house.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

RR529

493. Posted:

Tonight's episode of AoS was a good one. To bad the big final fight came down to a sword duel in a very tight space, though. Due to their super strength, I'd have loved it if they had fought in a more open area, where they could punch & throw each other (and various objects) through the sky.

anyone have any idea what kind of creature it is that Fury used to create that miracle drug?

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

494. Posted:

Kree and I'm sure the base he was in belonged to S.W.O.R.D.

Going to watch it tomorrow

WAT!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

495. Posted:

I'm thinking Kree also, but I don't think that's for certain.

Really enjoyed tonight's episode. Granted, even if it was a horrible episode I would have loved it just to see Lady Sif on my TV screen. Jaimie Alexander is absolutely gorgeous. :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

RR529

496. Posted:

I have no idea who or what either Kree or S.W.O.R.D. are, but I suppose I'll find out in due time.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

497. Posted:

Yeah AoS is becoming addictive to me! They've really stepped it up as far as wanting more. I've got a bad feeling the season ender will leave me wanting more all summer long!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Platypus

498. Posted:

I also loved this weeks episode. It felt like a mini-Marvel film which is exactly what I expected from the series from the start.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

499. Posted:

So I have to wonder does this mean they are going to reboot the series again?

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/03/17/marc-webb-amazing-spide...

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

RR529

500. Posted:

^I actually wouldn't mind them dropping the ASM series.

Yeah, I'll watch them & enjoy them (well, as long as 2 & 3 are better than the first), but more than anything I'd love to see the character's film rights revert back to Marvel themselves, that way they can reboot him & integrate him into the cinematic universe.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)