General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Showing 441 to 460 of 687

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

441. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: No that wasn't Hellboy it was Thanos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos#Film

Hellboy isn't a Marvel character. The Hellboy comics were published by Dark Horse Comics.

Thanks, i wasn't quite sure if he was Marvel or not! To me from what i remember he looks like him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

442. Posted:

Untitled
;)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Platypus

443. Posted:

aaaaand it's here
http://youtu.be/pTZ2Tp9yXyM

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

444. Posted:

Platypus wrote:

aaaaand it's here

Never heard or seen anything of it but that was epic! Must see for me but will my wife want to see it lol! She likes the Avengers and most of the movies regarding them!

Side note, anyone see Red 2? I really like the dry humor of the first and was wondering if it was more of the same.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

445. Posted:

Not bad but like most CBM trailers, it left me feeling lukewarm. I've been a bit spoiled by how perfect the CA:TWS trailers have been.

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

446. Posted:

Platypus wrote:

aaaaand it's here

I might actually have to see this now. I haven't been paying any attention to it, so I had no idea who was in the cast (aside from Batista, lol). Could be a good one, even though I'm not a big fan of the current Guardians (or a lot of Cosmic Marvel in general).

The only other thing I wanted in that trailer was a "I AM GROOT" when he leaned down into frame. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Mitsuko_Chan

447. Posted:

The new batsuit for Ben Affleck will be revealed next month! And so will the Wonder Woman costume.

あなたは素晴らしいです。あなたと誰混乱させてはいけない。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Platypus

448. Posted:

To me the film looks awesome, but I think they may have trouble selling the movie with this trailer. They probably should of gone with a more serious tone. This movie is going to need to be a hit if we expect to see more of Marvel Cosmic.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

449. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

The new batsuit for Ben Affleck will be revealed next month! And so will the Wonder Woman costume.

Um wrong thread. I believe the one you are looking for is here

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/everyth...

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

450. Posted:

Darn can't find the Guardians meme picture.

Looking forward to this movie so much. Man Marvel kills it on the casting for their stuff. I'm hoping we learn more about The Netflix shows as we get closer to San Diego.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

451. Posted:

Really excited for the Guardians of the Galaxy film!! Especially after that trailer :P

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

452. Posted:

Nice, I was wondering when they were going to finally show the trailer.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Dustin87

453. Posted:

I am extremely excited for the guardians of the galaxy movie, I'm loving the marvel now guardians comic. #1 most anticipated movie this year.

Edited on by Dustin87

http://myextremedeals.com/nicholas3457/

AuthorMessage

Mitsuko_Chan

454. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

It's the same thread.

あなたは素晴らしいです。あなたと誰混乱させてはいけない。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

455. Posted:

marvel's free comic book day is going to be a Guardians of the Galaxy Story
Untitled

Read some intresting spoilers and rumors for Winter Solider and Agents of Shield

The big twist of AoS is that SHIELD has been infiltrated by HYDRA. The redhead agent is one of them.

HYDRA is also behind the Centipede thing, and the Clairvoyant is Mentallo. Basically, there's a bunch of people with powers out there and HYDRA wants to control them.

Skye is a technopath (big surprise). She eventually uses Project Deathlok poopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoo to heal herself and becomes a cyborg.

And the big thing is... Coulson was revived because Fury secretly placed all their date on SHIELD's research on gifted people in his mind as a back-up should SHIELD ever be compromised, because Coulson is the only he trusted. So when he did, they had to bring him back no matter what

Seems to tie the show and movie toegther and you can put togther how Age of Ultron comes across espcially knowing one of the Villians in the movie

Well one's for Marvel and one is for DC, thought it would make more sense to have a general big two thread.

Marvel's next event after Infinty is called Orginal Sin and OG Nick Fury is front and center.
Untitled
Untitled

But the only books i'm grabbing is Ultimate Marvel and maybe silver surfer.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Please stop with the profanity. Be more careful with your autocorrect. Final warning, next comes a ban — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

456. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

It's the same thread.

Actually its not the same thread. This is the Marvel thread and the link I provided is the DC thread. :)

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

457. Posted:

More Marvel news looks like Fox is moving ahead with the Fantastic Four reboot.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/miles-teller-kate-mara-fant...

The four heroes have been picked but no word on the villain yet. Hopefully this one will be better then the last two films.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

458. Posted:

@Tasuki Who is the black guy playing ? As i am sure the whole Fantastic Four has always been white :P

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

459. Posted:

@Nathan_Wv10: Johnny Storm/Human Torch. I thought so too but honestly I wasn't sure that maybe someone else took on the Human Torch name later on kinda like Green Lantern since I really didn't follow the Fantastic Four comics. The only that always bugs me when they swap races like that. I am not racist so dont go down that role I just like the continuity. He was always a white guy leave him be we dont need to change the race just to make it PC. Same thing irked me when they changed Nick Fury and now Perry White in Man of Steel. As I said these guys are great actors and the do the part justice its just the continuity thing for me.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

460. Posted:

Anyone who complains about race or gender of characters based on source material that has alternate universes should be punched in the face.

WAT!