Forums

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,574

jump

SpookyMeths wrote:

Here's a hard one: Who has been in at least one production from Marvel, DC, and Image? I can think of only one person, but it's kind of cheating.

Frank Welker, AKA that dude who has 753 voice acting credits (you know him best as Fred in Scooby-Doo), was in Avengers Assemble, Batman: The Animated Series, and Spawn.

Micheal Rooker he was in The Walking Dead, Guardians and he did a voice in the Jonah Hex animated short film.

The problem is Image has very few live action shows/films, it's only Spawn and Walking Dead unless I've forgotten somthing.* The Maxx was a great cartoon though.

*Yep, I forgot Witchblade and Outcast after a google check.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CaviarMeths

Oh hey, Brent Spiner is going to be in Outcast. Nice to see him still doing his thing.

Edit: Looks like he's also going to be in the Independence Day sequel. I'm pretty sure his character died in the first movie...?

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

Brent Spiner is another Image/DC/Marvel actor too, he did the voice of The Joker in Young Justice, The Purple Man in Avengers and now he's in Outcast.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

shingi_70

Greg Wiseman was creator and showrunner for both Spectacular Spider-man and Young Justice.

The Phase 2 box set comes with a printed version of the Sovokia Accords which are the mcu counterpart to the superhero registration act.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RR529

Finished up Jessica Jones tonight!

It was really good. Kilgrave might just be the best villain in the entire MCU. He's both the creepiest & easiest to hate villain for sure, and has a pretty kickbutt power to boot.

This was the Netflix series I was least interested in, but boy did it prove me wrong. It had a really engaging story, and a real unique vibe.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DefHalan

@RR529: I feel like each time Marvel is expected to do something lame (Iron Man 1, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Jessica Jones) they prove everyone wrong. It is when people get too excited (Iron Man 2, Thor 1, Agents of Shield) people come away disappointed.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama

Ward. Deliver me from the king of creepy (haven't seen Jessica Jones yet). Such a whinny, petty villain and he just won't go away.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ElementSponge

Lady's and gentlemen, MCU's Doctor Strange is in the house!
Untitled

Edited on by ElementSponge

ElementSponge

ElementSponge

Oh wow, nothing since I last posted. Any who, exciting news guys! It's confirmed that Ryan Coogler is the director of Black Panther!

ElementSponge

the_shpydar

Anyone reading the new Vision series? I'm curious to hear people's thoughts.

I wasn't interested in it at all (though i like Vision in general, mainly back in the old West Coast Avengers days), but they included a reprint of issue #1 with the first issue of Spider-Man/Deadpool, and damn it looks like an intriguing series.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

jump

Bloody heck Deadpool is great!!!

Nicolai wrote:

RR529

I haven't seen it, but apparently Deadpool cleaned up at the box office, making an estimated $135 Million in it's opening weekend (just in the U.S.).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Spoony_Tech

I want to see it but I highly doubt my wife would like it. She's a Marvel fan but this one I'm sure is vastly different then what she's use to. I'll wait for blu-ray

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Still need to see Deadpool.

But i did finally see Ant-Man on Friday, loved it. Great fun film, thanks in no small part to its cast. I also really liked how there were lots of MCU shout-outs/references (both minor and obvious), which actually felt organic (as opposed to some of the MCU references in AoS, which, as much as i love the show, often feel ham-fisted).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Spoony_Tech

I was also pleasantly surprised how much I liked Ant-Man. In a strange way it felt a lot like the first Ironman. Looking forward to seeing more of Ant-Man in the future.

Oh and the Hulk Ant-Man commercial was epic!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Deadpool was fantastic! Comedy movies just might be my least favorite genre, but this movie had me in tears laughing. It's probably the funniest movie I have ever seen. It kind of depends if you are into "Deadpool like humor" though, which if you didn't know already is highly offensive and very raunchy. So many great lines I had to see it twice and I still didn't catch all of them lol.

Deadpool basically came at a perfect time, when "superhero" movies were beginning to be very very stale. Leave it to good ol' Deadpool to save the day.

Easily in my Top 5 favorite Marvel movies. Bring on the sequel!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

jump

I've just got tixs for Marvel Live, it looks like a laugh!

I'm avoidng any and all spoliers for Agent Carter at the moment as I want to binge it once this season is done but I'm really looking forward to it after how great the first season was.

Nicolai wrote:

DefHalan

@arronishere: I thought about going to that show once too. I felt that it may be a bit too cheesy for me and my wife, we don't have any kids. Let me know how it is. It might make for a fun daye night lol.

Have you been recording Agent Carter episodes? I am not sure if Hulu will have all the episodes. This season is longer than last and Hulu likes to get rid of episodes after they have been on their for a while.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

jump

Just finished binging on Agent Carter, not as good as the first season but still better than Agents of SHIELD. I found the baddie intresting even though I had no idea what her end goal was as in what happens after she gets all the zero matter. My girlfriend who loved the first seasn intrest in the second waned as the hook for her was the old timey sexism and Carter opposing it in her own classy way which wasn't really a factor in this season, I though they were gonna focus in on the racism in those days in place of it but it was just a footnote instead.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic