Forums

Topic: Everything Marvel (Movies, Games, Comics, ect...)

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,574

the_shpydar

Latest rumor on how Coulson is still alive for the SHEILD series:

SlashFilm wrote:

In the pilot, it’s revealed Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the ultimate super spy, faked Agent Coulson’s death on purpose to motivate The Avengers. Some S.H.I.E.L.D. members were in on it (including, possibly, Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders) but The Avengers were not. Their security clearance wasn’t high enough. Coulson was forced to hold his breath as part of the ruse and that’s a point of contention among his colleagues. After the fact, Fury moved him to a remote location until things died down, and then he was reinserted into duty at the time of the show.

http://www.slashfilm.com/want-to-know-how-agent-coulson-comes...

Interesting, if true. I think I would still prefer the LMD route, though.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

HawkeyeWii

Peach64 wrote:

Yup, came out in the UK on thursday.

Wow Lucky!
Idk how that makes sense considering it is an American movie! enjoy though
I heard it had a fantastic debut over there! Check these numbers out!!! Better start in the box office than The Avengers! Oh yeah bring in the dough!
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3676&p=.htm

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

the_shpydar wrote:

SlashFilm wrote:

In the pilot, it’s revealed Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the ultimate super spy, faked Agent Coulson’s death on purpose to motivate The Avengers. Some S.H.I.E.L.D. members were in on it (including, possibly, Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders) but The Avengers were not. Their security clearance wasn’t high enough. Coulson was forced to hold his breath as part of the ruse and that’s a point of contention among his colleagues. After the fact, Fury moved him to a remote location until things died down, and then he was reinserted into duty at the time of the show.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he get stabbed through the chest???..... I like the idea that he is back... but whaaaa???

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Going to see Ironman 3 either tomorrow night or Friday. The reviews look amazing for it!
It has been named by many critics that it is the best 3rd part to a super hero movie series ever! Whic is very clear considering most 3rd parts to a super hero trilogy suck. Many are also calling it the best Ironman movie yet, which would be amazing considering the first Ironman movie is arguably the best superhero movie made, next to Avengers and The Dark Knight.

Twitter:

RR529

There's a series on YouTube called Man At Arms, where a professional metal welder (who often makes props for movies), makes weapons based on viewer requests.

His latest video is entitled Crafting Captain America's Shield, and is pretty cool. I don't think it's as good as his other work (my favorite still being the Keyblade), but it's still neat, and he made it practical (at the end of the video, they show it smashing oncoming arrows!).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HawkeyeWii

Could you create a link, I would love to see this! Better yet just put the video in the thread here.

Twitter:

RR529

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Could you create a link, I would love to see this! Better yet just put the video in the thread here.

Unfortunately, I can't post links, since I have to use my 3DS to browse the web (I have to use the 360 app to watch YouTube).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SubBronze

Just saw Iron Man 3, definitely my favourite of the Iron Man movies. It is definitely the darkest of the three, but it is also the funniest. Also, that plot twist is freaking amazing. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

HawkeyeWii

Bulby wrote:

Just saw Iron Man 3, definatyley my favourite of the Iron Man movies. It is definitely the darkest of the three, but it is also the funniest. Also, that plot twist is freaking amazing. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it

Awesome I can't wait! Friday can't come soon enough!!!

Twitter:

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

SlashFilm wrote:

That is an interesting theory and it makes sense, especially how Captain America (I think it was him I need to rewatch the movie) reacted when he saw the cards.

Think I will go on an Avengers marathon this weekend and watch both Ironman movies, Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and finally Avengers. I have to ask this question but does anyone know in what order the films happened not when the came out but how the timeline goes story wise.

I always thought it went like this

Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2/Thor (I came to the conclusion that both of these were happening at the same time due to Coulson leaving midway in Iron Man 2 and than being in most of Thor)
Captain America (This one is weird cause obviously he was the first Avenger due to his story taking place during World War II but at the end he seemed to be the last Avenger they rounded up before Avengers)

So if any of you guys can come up with an actual time line of which order to watch the movies I would love to hear what you think.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

The Into to thor
Captain America till the last five minutes
Iron Man
Iron Man 2/The Incredible Hulk
The Consultant (the short film that came with Thor)
The Last scene of Hulk with Stark talking too Ross about the avenger's project
A funny Thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer (short film that cam with Cap)
Thor
The last five minutes of Captain America
The end credits scene of Captain America/The Avengers
Item 47
Iron Man 3

The next MCU related stuff are
Thor Dark World
Captain America : Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-man
Agents of Shield
Rumored Peggy Carter One shot that probably will be attached to the iron man 3

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HawkeyeWii

I think it goes
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Ironman 2
Captain America
Avengers
Iron Man 3

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Oh and Doctor Strange sounds like it could be unique. I wonder who they will have play him?? hmm

Twitter:

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I think it goes
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Ironman 2
Captain America
Avengers
Iron Man 3

Now see I always thought that Thor came after Iron Man 2 Mainly cause how at the end of Iron Man 2 Coulson seem to just arrive at the Crater made by Thor's hammer at the end of Iron Man 2 cause the buildings that Thor breaks into weren't up yet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

The official Marvel timeline.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Peach64

Watching them in the order they came out works pretty well

I know it's never going to happen, but it would be so good if they could get the Spider-Man and X-Men licenses back. I know they COULD come to some agreement, but I doubt that would happen. It would definitely keep the Avengers movies fresh if they could constantly be rotating other heroes in and out, but most of the big ones are tied up by other studios.

Peach64

IIaprghwrughapiw

I just got Fantastic 4 table for Zen Pinball. I love the Fantastic 4 animated series <3

IIaprghwrughapiw

shingi_70

The movie style varient cover for Infinity #1
Untitled

WAT!

SkywardLink98

I think I'm going to see Iron Man 3 on Saturday (Official Star Wars Day)
I also think I'm gonna dress up as batman for it

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic