Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,460

shingi_70

I had to work on monday so I hope PBS reairs the documentary sometime this week.

edit:

Out of what I read this week Justice League of America #8 was my favorite. A good look into the minds of some of the leaguers. Plus it sheds a bit of light on where did the Justice League heroes go after the crime sudicate appeared.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RR529

Watched episode 6 of Arrow last night on Netflix. (first time in glorious HD, too...)

I really like that he's already starting to fight masked foes, who I'm assuming are comic book villains.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

@RR529: Yeah a few villains do show up from the comics (to avoid spoilers I wont say who) in season one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Finished up episode 10 of Arrow! Things are getting good! He now has a couple of antagonists out in the wild, and his past is getting more & more interesting.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

shingi_70

Episode 3 of Arrow season 2 was pretty good. I love the the fact that the Bat Embargo is out so they can use whomever they want. The show is too awesome
Untitled
Untitled

Aldo godaman BC looks great in leather
Untitled

My comics I got this week were

Green Arrow 24
Justice League 24
Justice League of America 24
Justice League Dark 24
Forever Evil Rouges Rebellion 24

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Platypus

I'm not sure.....the "villain" they revealed is a good fit for Arrow, but I am really curious to see how they portray him.

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

HawkeyeWii

Ok I have seen a alot of talk on not only this website but many video game websites that the pre-order DLC doesn't come with the Wii U version. Well I am happy to say that all those rumors are wrong. I went and got my copy very very scared today because of the rumors and I got home plugged in the codes and they worked for me. So this is for everyone that was on the wall about getting this version of the game. Enjoy!
(Yes I also wrote this on the Batman Arkham Origins forum)

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

RR529

Just rewatched the Goku vs Superman episode of Death Battle on YouTube (think Deadliest Warrior, but with game, comic, & anime characters). Of course, I'm still not a big fan of the conclusion, but I like both characters, so whatever (and I obviously enjoyed it enough to go back to it, lol).

Also finished up episode 12 of Arrow last night.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

shingi_70

Why not realsitclly Superman should beat Goku in a fight, On a pure level Kryptonians are much stronger than sayians.

WAT!

RR529

Huh? To clear any confusion, they (Death Battle) did have Superman win.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

shingi_70

I know you just said you weren't a fan of the outcome. I was just saying that Superman should be Goku in a fight,

WAT!

RR529

Sony_70 wrote:

I know you just said you weren't a fan of the outcome. I was just saying that Superman should be Goku in a fight,

I didn't say that because I thought Goku was stronger, I said it because I've been a DBZ fan longer, lol (I really don't care who wins these things, they had Peach kill Zelda after all, I just think they're fun)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

HawkeyeWii

I was so relieved when I saw that death battle about a year ago.
There wouldn't be a Goku without Superman! Superman was the world's first superhero.
I hated all the DBZ fans in the comments saying that Goku should have easily one because he could have simply teleported Superman away from a yellow sun. Like serioulsy?.... That is sooo lame, if that is the only comment you can make on why Goku should win.

I liked DBZ as a kid but watching them now gives me a migraine. More than half the episode is one of the warriors GRunting and GRunting and YElling!!!!!!! until they reach some new power level.... It is ridiculous!
Also the whole Super Saiyen concept is really cool, but not when you continue to add another and another and another. Like what are they up to now... Super Saiyen 7?

Twitter:

Tasuki

Finally got a chance to catch up on Arrow. Totally love the ideas of this season's villain.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mickey

@HawkeyeWii Officially, they only made it to Super Saiyan 4 (or Super Saiyajin 4 if you prefer the original japanese names).

PS: the time of the character's creation is hardly a good argument for whether or not they'd win against another character.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

RR529

Mickey wrote:

@HawkeyeWii Officially, they only made it to Super Saiyan 4 (or Super Saiyajin 4 if you prefer the original japanese names).

PS: the time of the character's creation is hardly a good argument for whether or not they'd win against another character.

Actually, Goku achieved the new Super Sayain "God" transformation, that was introduced in the anniversary film released earlier this year (Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods), but this is getting off topic...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Mickey

@RR529 Is that so? Huh. I guess that's what I get for not being into DBZ for a year or two.

Back on-topic: Lex Luthor is the only villain in fiction that I truly like. The dude's adversary is THE MAN OF STEEL. Does he whip out a huge battle suit with Kryptonite in-hand? No. He does dirty-work on the side, but makes sure that he can't be held accountable for it. The dude's a deceased maniac and I love him for it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HawkeyeWii

Goku is Japan's Superman.
Plus the stats they dish out in the Death Battle video rest the case easily.
Goku is far outmatched in every way possible.

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic