General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Showing 581 to 600 of 995

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

581. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yeah I know, I figured there would be cameos sprinkled in, here and there, but 6-10 DC movies is a lot!!!
Who cares if he isn't the lead, the point is that DC has 6-10 movies planned!!!!!

Marvel (under Marvel studios I am not counting movies made by other studios like Xmen or Spiderman) themselves has 10 right now

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor 2
Captain America
Captain America 2
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers
Avengers 2

Plus the Agents of Shield tv show.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

582. Posted:

There should be a list of all the DC related charcter's who've showed up in the DC movieverse. (I'm counting only Arrow and Man of steel)

Superman
Zod
Faora
Martha Kent
Jonathan Kent
Emil Hamilton
Lois Lane
Perry White
Green Arrow
Count Vertigo
Deathstroke
Wintergreen
China White
Shado
Roy Harper
The Huntress
Eddie Fries
Yao Fei
Flyod Lawton

Future
Batman
The Flash
Amanda Waller
League of Shadows
Metalmorpho.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

583. Posted:

@Sony_70: You missed a bunch in Arrow like Black Canary, The Royal Flush Gang, Deadshot, Firefly. Just to name a few :P

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

584. Posted:

Well got back from seeing Man of Steel and I have to say I enjoyed it. I wouldn't necessary say it was better than the Richard Donner Superman it was just different. I like the fact that they showed alot more of Krypton and went into alot more detail in Zod's backgound. All in all I can't wait to see what's next with Batman VS Superman.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

585. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Sony_70: You missed a bunch in Arrow like Black Canary, The Royal Flush Gang, Deadshot, Firefly. Just to name a few :P

I remember Deadshot and Firefly I think, but I also missed the rest. :$

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

586. Posted:

@Happy_Mask: Black Canary will appear in season 2 and The Royal Flush Gang was that one family of crooks that wore hockey masks with card suites on the them.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

587. Posted:

Yeah, Marvel having 10 movies, doesn't suprise me, with the amount of sheer character power and popularity, but DC, I'm sorry to say, does not.
See (Green Lantern or Jonah Hex) nuff said.
I really want DC to be successful like Marvel and I want there to be an amazingly awesome Justice League movie, but seriously who is going to be in it???
Batman, Superman, and the Flash??? This is a serious question and concern for the DC line of movies to come out.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Mickey

588. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii Wonder Woman is going to be there and she's gonna steal the show.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

589. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Happy_Mask: The Royal Flush Gang was that one family of crooks that wore hockey masks with card suites on the them.

That was them? :O For some reason I thought of their Batman Beyond appearance when you said them, lol. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

590. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

@Happy_Mask: The Royal Flush Gang was that one family of crooks that wore hockey masks with card suites on the them.

That was them? :O For some reason I thought of their Batman Beyond appearance when you said them, lol. :D

Yep that was them. You need to remember that Arrow is taking a more realistic approach to the DC world. Just like how they tweaked Fire Fly for this version.

@HawkeyeWii: I am pretty sure that Arrow will be in it as well since they are pulling Arrow into the DC Cinema universe and since thats where they will introduce Flash as well.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

591. Posted:

I really liked the royal flush gang episode of Batman Beyond. The ending with bruce was pretty touching and anythign better than Dana's boring self.

Argus being in last season and Amanda Waller is going to be in this season showing how they're expanding for the universes. In Arrow Argus was a reasrch group tasked with finding deadshot. For those who aren't familar with the comics A.R.G.U.S. is DC's analogue to shield formed after the Justice league came together to stop Darkseid from invading the planet. They have many branches which tie into different parts of the the DCU including the

Black Room (A valut for all of the world's magical items)
Untitled

Red Room (A research lab where all alien and advanced tech goes to be worked on)
Untitled

The Circus (A prison that holds people from different dimensons and darksied's daughter)
[Untitled

Been reading some more digital stuff as well. Probably will post my thoughts on the three digital book's i'm reading later on.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

592. Posted:

My thoughts exactly, moviebob.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

593. Posted:

Who is going to play Wonder Woman?? Have they announced that yet?

Oh and I still don't understand why there is such a tremendous amount of hate for Man of Steel! I absolutely loved that movie!
And this MovieBob guy wanting Affleck to be a less baddonkey, less serious Batman and a more campy nut ball is ridiculous! Batman is BA. Should the Dark Knight Trilogy of had a little tiny itsy bitsy more of a fun side to Batman? Maybe, but I loved the DKT and loved how freaking BA Batman was. I don't want George Clooney or Adam West as Batman again, sorry.....

Edited on by theblackdragon

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

Mickey

594. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Who is going to play Wonder Woman?? Have they announced that yet?

Actually, no. They haven't. They'll probably do so when Justice League is less than three years (at least) away. I'd still like to see who's playing her too though...

Oh and I still don't understand why there is such a tremendous amount of hate for Man of Steel! I absolutely loved that movie!

I'll explain: Man Of Steel portrayed Superman as an idiot... basically: your (and, most likely, Nolan's) image of Superman. Which is why you absolutely love it. I shouldn't have to explain why that kind of made people who actually liked the character (and didn't think he was "just a symbol") less than excited. And I enjoyed Man Of Steel!

And this MovieBob guy wanting Affleck to be a less baddonkey, less serious Batman and a more campy nut ball is ridiculous!

Now, if you hadn't immediately began work on your reply after you heard one of your favorite portrayals of Batman get called a "psycho thug", you would have heard him say he'd like to see the "grim but still functionally human Batman" from the animated series along with the "I'm actually having fun with this" Batman from Brave and the Bold.

Batman is BA. Should the Dark Knight Trilogy of had a little tiny itsy bitsy more of a fun side to Batman? Maybe, but I loved the DKT and loved how freaking BA Batman was. I don't want George Clooney or Adam West as Batman again, sorry.....

... except, he isn't talking about George Clooney or Adam West. In your terms, he's talking about Kevin. 'Friggin. Conroy. or even Deidrich Baker (who probably isn't as bad as you remember him to be.) I don't know about you, but I'd like that too.

Edited on by theblackdragon

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

595. Posted:

Forever Evil started today,

Where we left out heroes off at.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The Ousider pulled the greatstest feat in the DCU. He got a mole onto the Justice League and had the three leagues come into conflict that by the time they realized who the true enemy was it, there was nothing they could do.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

596. Posted:

What the heck happened to Cyborg???????

@Mickey To be honest, Kevin Conroy would be by far my favorite Batman, if it weren't for him only being in cartoons. I love TAS. Favorite cartoon of all-time, but it just can't compete with live action for me. With them changing batman up, I have been wondering if they will change his fighting style, or still have it be the amazing fast paced Dark Knight Trilogy fighting style.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

597. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii Now, I hate to look like a bully. And I don't want to look like I'm forcing my opinion on you, I just want to put my perspective out there.

Yeah, that amazing fast paced DKT fighting style. Like, remember that square-dance "riot" from DKR? Everyone was doing two vs. two fisticuffs. XD And then the thick ocean of "riot"ers part ways to make way for the prom king and queen Batman and Bane. Who knew Chris Nolan had a sense of humor! XD

I'm going to stop because every flaw I'm gonna bring up about The DKT is just gonna end up being your favorite part of the movie. For example: "It was awesome how Batman (the world's greatest detective) wasn't a detective in the movies."

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

598. Posted:

(Warning random piece of conversation here)

It had been a long time since I saw any DC-universe animation so I bought a blu ray for Batman: Under the red hood I randomly found on a store the other day.

That was good!

... Now I want to watch batman animated or the league of justice again....

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

599. Posted:

Yeah Under the Red Hood was really good. That one is on stream right now on Netflix and I have watched it about 5 times.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

600. Posted:

The blu ray came with tons of extra content... The history of robin, concept art... Even episodes of the animated series lol. I think I'll watch it all over again tomorrow.

I even feel like searching for more animated movies like that. Which ones have you seen?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok