Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,460

dumedum

Tasuki wrote:

So it looks like Ben Affleck will be the next Batman

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/ben-affleck-is-the-new-batm...

Thoughts?

Horrible idea.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

My initial knee-jerk reaction to Bat Affleck is that it is a horrible, horrible choice.
But then I remember the general reaction/outrage when Keaton was cast, and he turned out to be phenomenal.

So while I don't think Affleck is really suited to play Batman, i'm trying to withhold judgment for now.

Difference is that Michael Keaton is super cool and awesome. Ben Affleck is a complete douche bag.

This is the guy they want to play Batman... :
Untitled

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

HawkeyeWii

I wanted Karl Urban sooo bad for Batman!!!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Tasuki

Sony_70 wrote:

Been seeing it as well, seems that Malcom Meryln was apart of the group. (The reckoning or whatever it called makes alot more sense.) Next season seems to be going all out with the crazy.

Yeah it does make alot more sense if you look at the League of Shadows angle, especially if you seen Batman Begins. Yeah and next season is going to be crazy. I can't wait for it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I wanted Karl Urban sooo bad for Batman!!!

You and me both brother.

Watching Wonder Woman for the first time and I'd be happy for Nathan Fillion to do a live action Steve Trevor.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Preview for Justice League #23 out and its awesome.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

HawkeyeWii

I really want to get into Arrow, but I missed all last season. It will be tough trying to cram both the last half season of Walking Dead and the entire first season of Arrow before each of their respective seasons start.

Also what is up with Justice League Canada?? Don't we have enough Justice Leagues now? It's not like anything dangerous happens in Canada anyway.... except for Wolverine maybe hahaha.

Marvel.... DC..... Please do an awesome crossover event.... please! It would be so awesome! Think of the money they could both rake in.

Twitter:

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I really want to get into Arrow, but I missed all last season. It will be tough trying to cram both the last half season of Walking Dead and the entire first season of Arrow before each of their respective seasons start.

Also what is up with Justice League Canada?? Don't we have enough Justice Leagues now? It's not like anything dangerous happens in Canada anyway.... except for Wolverine maybe hahaha.

Marvel.... DC..... Please do an awesome crossover event.... please! It would be so awesome! Think of the money they could both rake in.

Its JLA renamed. Its rumored that after Forever Evil there might not be an american goverment and Canda becomes a major player.

WAT!

the_shpydar

HawkeyeWii wrote:

It's been done, many many many times before:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Usually, the stories are not too great.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Malouff

the_shpydar & HawkeyeWii do either of you remember Amalgam Comics?
Untitled

Edited on by Malouff

PSN: TimMalouff - Wii FC: 8857 8848 6453 6344 Region USA

Twitter:

the_shpydar

@Malouff
Heh. Yeah, I remember when they did those Amalgam Comics books. I never read any of them, but it was kind of a neat idea in theory.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Mickey

I hate to say this, and I promise you I am not trying to be ironic, I'm not as enthusiastic about this casting as I was with Ben Affleck as Batman. I can definitely see it, but I'm not as hyped up for it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

the_shpydar

@Mickey
I think you must live in the Bizarro-universe, if you are excited about Bat-Affleck but nonplussed by Bryan Cranston as Luthor.

The Shpydarloggery

Mickey

@the_shpydar I've seen Ben Affleck's acting before, but I haven't seen Bryan Cranston's acting. With Ben Affleck: I know he's a good enough actor that he can pull off the role, I'm not an idiot, and I think he looks the role. With Bryan Cranston: He kind of looks like Lex Luthor. That's all I know about him.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Tasuki

Sadly the only thing I have seen Bryan Cranston in is Malcolm in the Middle. Still I have heard that he is quite the actor.

My Backlog

HawkeyeWii

Bryan Cranston as Lex is a perfect fit!!! Not sure what the 6-10 movies are going to be though.

Also I kind of knew about the past crossovers, but what I meant was a good quality crossover obviously.

@Tasuki thank you for the link!

Twitter:

Tasuki

@HawkeyeWii: Np man. Also next month the season will be out on DVD if you want it for your own. Also keep in mind that 6-10 movies can just be cameo's for a few movies like Samuel Jackson did with Nick Fury in Captain America and Iron Man 2. It doesn't necessary mean that he will have alot of screen time in each movie.

My Backlog

HawkeyeWii

Yeah I know, I figured there would be cameos sprinkled in, here and there, but 6-10 DC movies is a lot!!!
Who cares if he isn't the lead, the point is that DC has 6-10 movies planned!!!!!

Twitter:

shingi_70

Trinity War ended yesterday. The ending was great and its pretty awesome seeing the Justice league so off their game and caught unprepared.

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic