General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Showing 421 to 440 of 987

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

421. Posted:

Anyone excited to see Flashpoint Paradox?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Platypus

422. Posted:

Anyone else read the Batman 66 comic that was released last week? I've seen every single episode of the old series and I loved this comic. The digital format they put it on worked great. It was a very fun comic to read.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

423. Posted:

I bought Batman 66 last week as well. Probably my favorite comic of last week and it hit the right lighthearted spots. The Narration at the end of the issue killed it for me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Syrup

424. Posted:

@KaiserGX, while I did enjoy the Flashpoint storyline, the most appealing factor about said even was the multiple tie-in's, which outlined how vastly different this universe was compared to the original DCU. Since this is just the main story, I'm a bit reluctant about it, but, I'm going to watch it regardless. I hope that this means that they're going to get around to animating some of the New 52 storylines, like Court of Owls or the very first Justice League arc.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

425. Posted:

@Syrup

Well we see Lois in the trailer for FPP so it might cover some of the tie in work a bit. The rumor is that WB wants to tell orginal stories but the next movie is going to be Justice League War based on Trinity War.

Speaking of Trinity War part one started in Justice League yesterday and it was big issue Going to post my summary and thoughts after reading it a few more times.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

426. Posted:

.........................................marvel is better lololololol. Naw. I prefer it, but they are pretty much equal in my eyes. But, until recent, I've always seen Superman as a Super-Panzy. Then I saw MoS, which completely changed my view on him. And even without Marvel in the DC universe, Superman has the great power comes with great responsibility. And after seeing the baby penis twice, it made me open my eyes to the fact that there is probably a non-Super-Panzy Superman. I have especially enjoyed reading Superman: Red Son, and Allstar Superman, the more gritty and realistic versions of Superman come out in these two storylines.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

427. Posted:

Nice to see someone actually got Superman. Most people just look at his costume and bash him. Or for his powers alone saying he is a boring character. Superman isn't really like any other hero. Not because of his costume and his powers but because who he is. The person he is, and the identity he hides is completely backwards. He was born Kal-El, he was raised as Clark, that is how Superman came to be and who he is.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

428. Posted:

Big Superman fan so I'm glad someone finally got the character down pact on the big screen. (that said I love the first two reeve movies.)

WAT!

AuthorMessage

RR529

429. Posted:

Speaking of Superman, I caught the beginning & end of Superman Returns before & after my job interview today.

Hey, nothing else was on, lol.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

430. Posted:

The next DC animated movie has been announced. Its call Justice League War and is based on the first Arc of the new 52 Justice league series title Origin.It debuts early next year and the rumor is this is going to kick off a modern day DCAU. Voice cast is out as well

Michelle Monaghan - Wonder Woman
Jason O'Mara - Batman
Christopher Gorham - The Flash
Justin Kirk - Green Lantern
Alan Tudyk - Superman
Shemar Moore - Cyborg

Untitled

More Comic Con announcements I guess I'll update both this and Marvel thread with its news.

Harley Quin Ongoing announced written by Jimmy Palmetto and Amanda Conner
Untitled

The three covers for next month Justice League books.
Untitled

Some Teasers for forever evil.

One of the covers to Forever Evil. Notice the odd man out on the cover. Reminds of the ones Marvel has been doing to showcase a new Branding for its books
Untitled

My guess is that's Ultraman and Superwoman from earth-2 or the Teen Titans get a costume change. Will probably get me back into the series.
Untitled

Def the female Lantern Johns hinted at the end of his Green Lantern run. She gets the ring following the death of the Justice Leagues and is trained by simon baz.
Untitled

Not sure what to make of it but the event will be back for Knight Wing
Untitled

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

431. Posted:

I saw Man of Steel today! Screw the reviewers, I liked it. Needed moar Luthor though, all I noticed was a LexCorp truck getting smashed. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

432. Posted:

Who saw Flashpoint already?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

433. Posted:

I have. It was an awesome movie and in my top for the DC films. (Red Hood is still #1)

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

434. Posted:

Oh love DC just annonced a Batman/Superman for 2015.
Untitled

Not announced but its rumored that Flash is 2016 and the Justice League is 2017.

Edited on by theblackdragon

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

435. Posted:

Fake. It uses the Superman Returns logo.

EDIT: And making a Flash movie instead of a Wonder Woman movie would be a complete BETRAYAL for me. (TheSpoonyOne reference.)

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

436. Posted:

That's not the real logo lol.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

437. Posted:

Justice League seems like a disaster in the making. The Marvel route felt more organic, and DC trying to emulate it seems sloppy and forced, sad to say.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Mickey

438. Posted:

@Midnight3DS And that's based on... one movie and some rumors? I don't see where you're coming from with this, would you mind explaining?

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

439. Posted:

Marvel's plan and forethought was easy to see, culminating in the very good Avengers movie. DC has a supposedly decent Superman film under their belt, but so far a Green Lantern disaster as well, with rumors of a possible reboot, and most likely a new actor. The planning to get a Justice League movie out there as a payoff doesn't feel smooth at all.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Mickey

440. Posted:

I'm sorry, but you still haven't brought anything factual to your argument other than: Man Of Steel was "supposedly good" and Green Lantern bombed. Going by the rumors though, it is looking pretty grim in my opinion.

The Mousekeloggery