Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,460

HawkeyeWii

Sometimes I really wish that Marvel and DC would do more cross overs!
I think Lex Luthor would be the absolute PERFECT villain for Iron Man. Genius billionaire against genius billionaire!

Oh and I have been playing Lego Batman 2 recently and absolutely love it! The team-up between Batman and Superman in the game is so fun to play with!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

Tasuki wrote:

@Hawkeye: You have to remember this is a young Green Arrow before he becomes the Arrow we are all use to. Also what he loses plays an important factor not just for him but for almost every character next season.

what loss are you talking about. The death or the destruction?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

I was talking about Tommy mainly. But yeah both can be looked as a lost. The destruction part will be a big part for Speedy.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

KaiserGX wrote:

Which Speedy lol.

Well considering that Roy Harper was introduced this season I will say him.

My Backlog

shingi_70

Roy is probably going to Arsenal and Thea will be speedy. Roy's current Identity in the comics is that of Arsenal or trucker Hat dude.
Untitled

Thea already has the Nickname Speedy plus her middle name mia is a reference to the second Speedy.

If our a fan of Arrow I'd suggest the current GA comic boom starting with #17.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

HawkeyeWii

Tasuki wrote:

Well according to Pure Xbox.com Kevin Conroy is indeed back for Arkham City Origins. I have to say this is awesome news for the game and I might give this game a chance now that Conroy is back.

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2013/05/kevin_conroy_is_back_in_...

You were seriously thinking about not giving this game a chance just because Conroy wasn't going to voice Batman?
I think the guy is fantastic too, but taking him away is not going to make this game any less amazing!!!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Midnight3DS

I actually have more interest in the 3DS version this time around, for the fresh take on Arkham games.

Though, I am so happy to see my definitive Batman back. Happy happy, joy joy!

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Well according to Pure Xbox.com Kevin Conroy is indeed back for Arkham City Origins. I have to say this is awesome news for the game and I might give this game a chance now that Conroy is back.

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2013/05/kevin_conroy_is_back_in_...

You were seriously thinking about not giving this game a chance just because Conroy wasn't going to voice Batman?
I think the guy is fantastic too, but taking him away is not going to make this game any less amazing!!!

That was one of the factors, yes I will admit that. The other reasons was the fact that it was a new studio and new writers etc.

My Backlog

shingi_70

Full cinematic trailer for Arkham Origins. Joystiq confrims new voices for Batman and the Joker.

WAT!

Midnight3DS

Yeah, boo. Used bin, here I come.

Tasuki

That trailer was great I have to admit. Was other assassin suppose to be Deadshot? Black Mask looked good too. But this is just cinematics, if the game play is as good as the footage here I tell you what, I am going to eat a big piece of humble pie.

My Backlog

Happy_Mask

@Tasuki It would appear to be Deadshot, as he is the "World's Greatest Assassin" and there are 9 assassins in total. So, it is logical to assume that the sniping asassin was Deadshot.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Midnight3DS

Ok darn it. Garrus as Deadshot. That alone just might do it for me. Hot damn.

Midnight3DS

Conroy tweeted the following today...

"Confusion in Dallas! I am in new ARKHAM GAME coming soon, not ARKHAM ORIGINS coming this fall."

Happy_Mask

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? So he's not in it at all? Eh, not that I really care too much either way, I'm sure Batman the hedgehog will do fine, and let no copyright law in the universe stop him.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Midnight3DS

I'm guessing a next gen specific Rocksteady Arkham 3? Whoa baby...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic