General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Showing 141 to 160 of 1,014

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

141. Posted:

YES YES YES YES YES YES.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

142. Posted:

Finally got around to reading Batman #19. It was very interesting. I like the change of Clayface's powers!
Also is the bonus section at the end from he new Batman and Superman series?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

143. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Finally got around to reading Batman #19. It was very interesting. I like the change of Clayface's powers!
Also is the bonus section at the end from he new Batman and Superman series?

Nope jus a back up by the guy writing Talon and Red Hood..

In other news awesome trailer is freaking awesome .

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

144. Posted:

That trailer has me sooo excited for Man of Steel!!
Oh and @Sony_70 did you see my little review of Injustice?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

145. Posted:

Yeah and its go me excited to get the game once i'm able too. Who's your favorite character so far?

WAT!

AuthorMessage

RR529

146. Posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I always watch the old Batman TV series every saturday night with my dad (it's syndicated on a local channel).

It's silly & corny as heck, but it's a fun way to pass the time (and I get to hear my dad complain about how the new Batman movies suck, because they took the fun out of them, and because the Joker wasn't funny anymore :P).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

147. Posted:

The one with Adam West right.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

148. Posted:

^Speaking of ... I am psyched for this:
Untitled

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

149. Posted:

Was just going to post that. DC has been killing it with the weekly digital comics. Looking forward to it for the art alone. Hopefully DC sells prints of those solo portraits.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

150. Posted:

I've always been more of a fan of the Batman universe but I'm really looking forward to Man of Steel, it's the most hyped I've been for a superhero movie since the first time I saw a teaser for Batman Begins. That trailer hit all the right notes, hopefully the movie lives up to its potential.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

RR529

151. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

The one with Adam West right.

Yup, that's the one.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

152. Posted:

I'm glad they haven't shown that much of the movie unlike Iron Man 3 where you could piece the plot by the trailers alone.

Superman unchained comes out todays before Man of Steel making me wonder why they didn't go the the obvious title.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

153. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yeah and its go me excited to get the game once i'm able too. Who's your favorite character so far?

Yes I like Batman, but that aside he really is a great character to use. I am liking Green Lantern and Green Arrow quite a bit as well.
But boy do I have some practice to do. I suck pretty hard at fighting games haha. I played a couple of inline matches and made a huge comeback in both and lost with the opponent only having a tiny bit of health left.
The story of the game is really interesting. Kind of confusing at times though. I don't want to spoil why though :P

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

154. Posted:

Well I've seen the whole story but I agree not t spoil it for others.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

155. Posted:

I'm confused @Sony_70 when did Damien Wayne die??
I have read every issue of Batman so far. Did it happen towards the end of Death of the Family?
Maybe I just forgot...

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

156. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii
Issue #8 of Batman, Inc.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Syrup

157. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I'm confused @Sony_70 when did Damien Wayne die??
I have read every issue of Batman so far. Did it happen towards the end of Death of the Family?
Maybe I just forgot...

This happened two months ago in the Batman Incorporated book, which is somewhat separated from the other Batman titles.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

158. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

@HawkeyeWii
Issue #8 of Batman, Inc.

Oh so it wasn't even in Batman.
So how can he be alive in Batman, but not in Batman Incorporated?

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

159. Posted:

On that note who do you guys think the new Robin will be.

The suicide girl
Untitled

or the Art school chick
Untitled

Im team Harper Row.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

160. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

@HawkeyeWii
Issue #8 of Batman, Inc.

Oh so it wasn't even in Batman.
So how can he be alive in Batman, but not in Batman Incorporated?

That scene from Batman was a flashback.

WAT!