Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 1,381 to 1,387 of 1,387

Tasuki

@the_shpydar Yeah that is a relief that he's not the big baddie.

So I watched Supergirl and Legends last night and enjoyed them both. I loved Superman in Supergirl and thought they handled it well.

I especially loved the little nods to Superman the Movie like Lex Luthor causing an Earthquake in California and the name of Cat Grant's new assistant.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Finished up this seasons Flash and as usual it didn't disappoint. The only question I have now is who's coming back next season.

I really liked the storyline for this season and the main villain was really good probably the best IMO so far in the series.

Now I just need to finish Legends and Supergirl.

My Backlog

RR529

@Tasuki, yeah, it's been really good. I'm already done with Legends, and I should be able to finish up Supergirl, Flash, & Arrow tomorrow morning.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

the_shpydar

@Tasuki @RR529
I enjoyed this season of Flash, though there were a few aspects that could have been better. Overall, an improvement over the previous season (even though i still enjoyed that as well).

Legends had an amazing season. It almost felt like a totally different show than the first season (which admittedly i dropped off watching because i found it horrible). Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) is hands down my favorite character in the Arrowverse right now.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

@the_shpydar I agree I love Mick he's the biggest reason I enjoy Legends right now. And yes I agree with ya this season is alot better then lasts even though so far I only watched about half of it.

Flash I have been enjoying the most overall since it's debut but man this season. Now I am just wondering which Flash they will be going with next season!!.

My Backlog

RR529

Finished up the new seasons Supergirl, the Flash, & Arrow today.

the Flash & Legends continue to be my favorites (and I agree with the above about Mic "Heat Wave" Rory being an awesome personality), and I even enjoyed Supergirl & Arrow in parts, though they weren't as good (put full thoughts in the Netflix thread).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Tasuki

Finished up Legends tonight, and after it all I enjoyed this season alot more then last season. It was neat seeing the Legion of Doom arc too. I can't imagine how they will top this season but from the cliffhanger next season looks like it will be good too.

Next up Supergirl.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic