Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,460

PanicPuppet

Untitled

I got a TDKR Batman level 2 Sprukit the other day, and I can't stop playing around with him. There's so many poses you can put him in; pretty much anything is possible with his excellent articulation, and the stand's especially great for those "one leg in the air-type" poses!

I currently have him posed next to WoN Samus (wouldn't that be an awesome team up?)

He easily blows stuff like the incredibly "meh" DC Multiverse figures out of the water.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Tasuki

Just finishing watch The Flash and I must say OMG. One of the best season finales I have seen in a long time. Also answered my question on Arrow.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

OlicityBlows wrote:

The episode was great except ending it in the middle of a very important scene. I don't mind cliffhanger endings but this one was almost enough to ruin a near perfect episode. I'm also worried how the showrunners will handle the paradox they created as it has my head spinning.

It reminded me of the spider-man 2 ending. I think the ending would have been helped if it would have had some book end narration.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp, just saw Flash. There were a few references I didn't get (more of a marvel gal myself) but the ep was very well done. I cried during the Barry beautiful boy scene. Everyone was on their acting A game. Also this ep made me not CARE about RF's motivation when it had been bugging the heck out of me the whole season. So well done.

Question did anybody else get a little confused when RF's stated when he would be born? That timing is WAY off and conflicts with all the you've been dead for centuries comments...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Offspring

shingi_70 wrote:

OlicityBlows wrote:

The episode was great except ending it in the middle of a very important scene. I don't mind cliffhanger endings but this one was almost enough to ruin a near perfect episode. I'm also worried how the showrunners will handle the paradox they created as it has my head spinning.

It reminded me of the spider-man 2 ending. I think the ending would have been helped if it would have had some book end narration.

The end of TASM 2 was open-ended (especially now since Spidey is getting rebooted again). The equivalent of The Flash's ending would be if TASM 2 ended while he was fighting Goblin or when Gwen was falling. In my opinion, showing the whole black hole battle or teasing how the timeline will change due to Eddie wiping Eobard from existence would have been a better ending. Even though Arrow's wasn't half as good, it at least finished the overaching story and set the table for next season.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

MonocledMetroid

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Welp, just saw Flash. There were a few references I didn't get (more of a marvel gal myself) but the ep was very well done. I cried during the Barry beautiful boy scene. Everyone was on their acting A game. Also this ep made me not CARE about RF's motivation when it had been bugging the heck out of me the whole season. So well done.

Question did anybody else get a little confused when RF's stated when he would be born? That timing is WAY off and conflicts with all the you've been dead for centuries comments...

Well, in the comics he's from the 25th century, I figured he was just lying to Barry either to mess with him (which would make sense as Eobard Thawne's a crazy person whose whole purpose in existing is tormenting Barry Allen), or he just didn't want to risk Barry following home due to his unstable powers.

Edited on by MonocledMetroid

MonocledMetroid

Ryu_Niiyama

MonocledMetroid wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Welp, just saw Flash.

Well, in the comics he's from the 25th century, I figured he was just lying to Barry either to mess with him (which would make sense as Eobard Thawne's a crazy person who't whole purpose in existing is tormenting Barry Allen), or he just didn't want to risk Barry following home due to his unstable powers.

That is what i mean but the number RF gave in the show puts him in the 22nd century. That's why I was confused. So either he lied or the writers messed up.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

Tasuki wrote:

Who's RF.

Reverse Flash. I usually get on the forums at work so I try to type quickly.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

shingi_70

So some of the shooting of Sucidie Squad leaked and it seems they're filming a part of the film that uses Batman and the Joker.

Next week DC Comics is back from a two month Haitus and they've put out ad's promoting the June relaunch.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

iKhan

What do you guys think about the new Justice League: Gods and Monsters shorts? They are headed by Alan Burnette and Bruce Timm, two guys who had a big role in the DCAU

This one was a bit weird. Tara Strong killed it as Harley though

This has to rival Grave of the Fireflies as one of the most depressing moments in animation I have ever encountered.

Am I the only one who thought it was Big Barda the whole time? Anyway, this one is good too.

Alright, DC convinced me, I'm going to watch the crap out of the film when it comes out later this year.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

Bumping this, because I think Gods and Monsters Chronicles got eclipsed by the E3 hype.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

The Superman short was incredible. Can't wait for the DVD movie comes out.

WAT!

shingi_70

So the Batman v Superman Dawn on Justice Floodgates are starting to roll ou.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

shingi_70

The trailers for Batman V Superman and Sucide Squad.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

the_shpydar

I must admit, i was not hyped for Batman vs Superman at all, particularly after seeing Man of Steel. But that new trailer ... wow.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

RR529

Just to let it be known, Screwattack's Death Battle will be doing a rematch between Superman & Goku soon (since Goku has achieved a couple new transformations since the last time they did it. That, and didn't Superman get a new "Supernova" power too? At least I thought I saw you guys mentioning it).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

jump

Constantine is gonna be occasionly guesting in Arrow from now on, it will have to do for me.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

iKhan

I have no hopes for Arrow anymore. Olicity has ruined the show.

Also, I found Justice League: Gods and Monsters to be a little bit disappointing. It wasn't bad, but the villain really let me down, and the central conflict has been overdone in the DC universe.

RR529

iKhan wrote:

I have no hopes for Arrow anymore. Olicity has ruined the show.

I thought her name was Felicity?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic