General Discussion Forum

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Showing 121 to 140 of 987

AuthorMessage

RR529

121. Posted:

I've only read two comic books in my entire life, both which I got during a book fair in middle school.

One of them chronicled the fight between Superman & the villain Doomsday (I only read one Superman comic book in my life, and it just happens to be one he dies in, lol).

I'm not big on the DC movies outside of the original Superman movies (the new Batman films are high quality, but are too serious & gloomy for my tastes).

As far as cartoons go, I highly enjoyed watching Teen Titans & Justice League, and I enjoyed what I saw of The Batman. I remember watching Superman: TAS & Batman: TAS as a kid, but was too young to truly appreciate them. I never cared for Batman Beyond (which I seem to be in the minority in), and I haven't been able to catch the newer shows that have been on more recently.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

122. Posted:

Untitled

I know Warner wants to get away from the Donner Era but I swea to god Michael Shannon better utter the phrase "Kneel before Zord"

Also I think there's a new trailer out tomorrow.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

123. Posted:

I am a little unhappy with the choice of the villain. Like come on! why not Brainiac? No one has done him in a Superman movie before. I feel like some director could really use him wisely.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

124. Posted:

@RR529: Dont worry man I dont like Batman Beyond either. I tried several times to get into it but I just couldn't.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

125. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@RR529: Dont worry man I dont like Batman Beyond either. I tried several times to get into it but I just couldn't.

Same here. I think it may have been because Batman TAS set the bar so high.
Still the greatest Cartoon ever made.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

126. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I am a little unhappy with the choice of the villain. Like come on! why not Brainiac? No one has done him in a Superman movie before. I feel like some director could really use him wisely.

Justice League my Man.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

127. Posted:

Live action movie*

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

128. Posted:

@Sony_70
Oh you mean for the JL live action movie!
I still have no idea how they are going to do that movie.
It will just be Superman....
Christian Bale is done. I don't believe the rumors of him coming back.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

129. Posted:

THey probably will recast for Batman I too believe that he is done for, heck I would think that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will sooner be Batman than Bale. Also I last I heard is that Ryan Renolds hasn't even been approached for a JL movie but after the reviews Green Lantern got thats not to surprising.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

130. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

THey probably will recast for Batman I too believe that he is done for, heck I would think that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will sooner be Batman than Bale. Also I last I heard is that Ryan Renolds hasn't even been approached for a JL movie but after the reviews Green Lantern got thats not to surprising.

And I don't want to see Levitt as Batman in a JL movie... Either Bale or no Batman at all.
And I have been wondering about Green Lantern as well! There is just no way they are releasing this movie in a few years!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

131. Posted:

Well I think that is a bit extreme Bale or no Batman cause I will tell you now you might as just give up on Batman now. Saying that is like saying Keaton or no Batman. They will have a new Batman its just a matter of who.

Also I have to wonder if they are going to do a JL movie are they going to incorporate Green Arrow from the TV show Arrow? If you ask me it would save time from them making a Green Arrow Origins movie and than they can just work on the remaining heroes.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

132. Posted:

I have no problem with them having a new Batman series with a new actor, but don't introduce him through a JL movie. Do it through his own respective movie series. People will be soooo confused if this JL movie comes out and some other random guy is Batman and we haven't been introduced to him.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

133. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I have no problem with them having a new Batman series with a new actor, but don't introduce him through a JL movie. Do it through his own respective movie series. People will be soooo confused if this JL movie comes out and some other random guy is Batman and we haven't been introduced to him.

1. I doubt people will want yet another Batman origin movie especially so soon after the last origin movie.
2. It worked with Bruce Banner in Avengers so I dont see why it couldn't with Batman.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

134. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Live action movie*

Future Justice League Live action movie

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

135. Posted:

In my honest opinion, the Justice League movie will be OK at the very least judging by what Warner Bros. has been doing with the licenses recently (though--I admit--that's subject to opinion...)

PS: And I don't want to hear that 'oh, but you're wrong' business. If you think my opinion is "wrong," I don't wanna hear it. Thank you.

PSS: Calling it now, Wonder Woman will be the highlight of the movie.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

I am the cleverest, most talented writer that ever friggin' lived.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

136. Posted:

So my favorite book I,Vampire's last issue is next week. I,Vampire was an awesome violent and funny riff on the whole deal of Boy Vampire turns girl into Vampire in the 18th century. But in this case Girl turns into a Homicidal Killer bent on Vampires taking over the world.

Some of my favorite moments
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

and My all time favorite page from the series.
Untitled

WAT!

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

137. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

1. I doubt people will want yet another Batman origin movie especially so soon after the last origin movie.
2. It worked with Bruce Banner in Avengers so I don't see why it couldn't with Batman.

No I would prefer it not be a origin story either. That would be way too soon again. They could however just show Batman at work already a few years after he graced the cape and cowl. Bruce Wayne is a little more complicated than Bruce Banner. Not to mention people are more focused on his other side than they are about who is playing Bruce Banner.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

138. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

2. It worked with Bruce Banner in Avengers so I don't see why it couldn't with Batman.

No I would prefer it not be a origin story either. That would be way too soon again. They could however just show Batman at work already a few years after he graced the cape and cowl. Bruce Wayne is a little more complicated than Bruce Banner. Not to mention people are more focused on his other side than they are about who is playing Bruce Banner.

I dont know parts in movie series get recasted all the time for various reasons. Look at Warmachine in the Iron Man movies for example. I think for a JL movie they will recast Batman and they probably wont do another Batman movie if they do it just will waste time and money that could go towards a JL movie. I am sure that people who go see the JL movie will have some knowledge of Batman and his origins that they wont have to retell it again.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

RR529

139. Posted:

I'm sitting here watching the Loony Toons Show, commercial comes on, ...

OMG, what the heck did they do to Teen Titans!?! (it looks so cheap now).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

140. Posted:

If any of you are wondering about getting Injustice: Gods Among Us, I did a review here.
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/looks_like_we_are_ge...
And yes, even though the back of the box does not say that the Wii Classic controller is supported, it is. I tried it out and it worked great. It was another great option, considering I don't have a Wii U controller pro yet.