Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,460

iKhan

Oh please bring in LeVar Burton as John Stewart!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Offspring

iKhan wrote:

He's way too old. If we do get a Green Lantern it will be John "Stewart" Diggle.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Tasuki

BieberBlows wrote:

iKhan wrote:

He's way too old. If we do get a Green Lantern it will be John "Stewart" Diggle.

Honestly I would rather it be someone else. This whole everyone I just happen to know also becomes a superhero is getting a bit old on Arrow, plus I don't think they would have Diggle leave Arrow just to be in his own show.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Offspring

Tasuki wrote:

BieberBlows wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Honestly I would rather it be someone else. This whole everyone I just happen to know also becomes a superhero is getting a bit old on Arrow, plus I don't think they would have Diggle leave Arrow just to be in his own show.

It would be leagues better than an overlong origin story (ie: Smallville and Gotham) plus I really doubt we are getting a solo GL show. Warner's probably doesn't want a Lantern on TV if there is going to be one in the Justice League and if they don't mind he would fit perfectly on the Arrow/Flash spinoff coming next year.

Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Tasuki

BieberBlows wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

BieberBlows wrote:

iKhan wrote:

It would be leagues better than an overlong origin story (ie: Smallville and Gotham) plus I really doubt we are getting a solo GL show. Warner's probably doesn't want a Lantern on TV if there is going to be one in the Justice League and if they don't mind he would fit perfectly on the Arrow/Flash spinoff coming next year.

The movies and TV shows are seperate universes beside they are going to have Flash in the JL movie so that doesn't matter. But still for some reason I can't see Diggle becoming Green Lantern.

My Backlog

iKhan

BieberBlows wrote:

iKhan wrote:

I would agree if it were anyone but Green Lantern. But GL doesn't really do hand-to-hand combat in any capacity. It would be a lot more about showing his best "exertion face" while the CG takes over for the rest.

Diggle is awesome (he's even immune to Arrow Season 3's terrible writing), but he's not who comes to mind when I think of John Stewart.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

RR529

I haven't heard any of you mention it, but apparently CBS is launching a live action Supergirl show next fall.

So, good or bad?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

The first trailer for Supergirl

I can dig it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Offspring

Well the Arrow season finale sucked so much that I will be changing my username to OlicityBlows within the week.

Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

shingi_70

ThThea was cool but yeah it blew chuncks badly. Last week would have made a much better finale and The flash is killing it as always.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Juma009

I'm not sure On that Supergirl TV show, one of the hardest characters to read or care for in the comics, there are many other female characters in the DC world that are far more interesting.

Juma009

Tasuki

Oh my god I loved that ending to this week's Flash it really makes me excited for the new show this fall with Palmer and the rest.

My Backlog

iKhan

"MARK GUGGENHEIM, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS SERIES"

jump

Tasuki wrote:

So my question is is Arrow coming back next season?

Yeah it's been renewed.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Tasuki

arronishere wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So my question is is Arrow coming back next season?

Yeah it's been renewed.

Huh it's going to be interesting to see how it comes back.

My Backlog

DefHalan

Once I saw people compare the Supergirl trailer to the SNL Black Widow movie sketch I couldn't un-see it. That is probably my biggest problem with that trailer. If the trailer has scenes from the whole season and the character development is better then it could be good, but if that is mainly from the first couple episodes then I think it will have some problems.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

iKhan

Legends of Tomorrow trailer on Facebook. VANDAL SAVAGE!!!!!

Tasuki

iKhan wrote:

Legends of Tomorrow trailer on Facebook. VANDAL SAVAGE!!!!!

So now I am wondering if Damien Darhk will be for Legends of Tomorrow instead of Arrow.

My Backlog

jump

The trailer for Legends looks rubbish, it reminds me of a cheap action movie.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic