Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,460

shingi_70

The fight was awesome and lts be honest Ollie won, and at the end had Barry dead to rights.

I sort of find John Stewart Boring myself and think he's only good when has an ensemble around, I personally want Simon Baz, but were probably going to get Kyle Rayner.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SkywardLink98

shingi_70 wrote:

The fight was awesome and lts be honest Ollie won, and at the end had Barry dead to rights.

He had Barry in a choke hold. When Green Arrow has you in a choke hold it doesn't matter how fast you can run, you're screwed.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

iKhan

SkywardLink98 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

He had Barry in a choke hold. When Green Arrow has you in a choke hold it doesn't matter how fast you can run, you're screwed.

Well, technically, Barry Allen's flash can vibrate through things Soooo...

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

SkywardLink98

@iKhan We haven't seen that in the show yet Soooo...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well, technically, Barry Allen's flash can vibrate through things Soooo...

True, but Barry did get some of the Batman style prep time making him more competent than he typically is on Arrow. I wonder whats going to happen when we see Black Canary, The Atom, and Firestorm join the hero fold.

So while were talking what are your thoughts on the Cast of the suicide Squad.

Will Smith as Floyd Law AKA Deadshot
Untitled
Untitled

Tom Hardy as Rick Flag
Untitled
Untitled

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
Untitled
Untitled

Jared Leto as the Joker
Untitled
Untitled

Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang
Untitled
Untitled

Cara Delevinge as the Enchantress
Untitled

The Only Major Part that hasn't been cast yet is Amanda Waller which Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, and Oprah are all in the running for. Its also been rumoed that Lex Luthor will be in the movie in some way or form.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

iKhan

Said this on Reddit, but Will Smith in this movie is either a good sign for Will Smith fans or a bad sign for Suicide Squad fans. Will Smith has only been in one critically positive movie since 2006's Pursuit of Happyness (Men in Black III). If you like Hancock (and I do), then that's 2 good movies in 8 years. Not exactly a promising record.

To put it bluntly, Will Smith is an amazing actor who makes HORRIBLE decisions for which movies he signs on. So either this movie is also bad, or this will be the first good Will Smith movie in a while.

EDIT: New sig. I think this thread'll like it.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

I must become an Arrow!

Its interesting that DC has a couple of concurrent universes right now.

You have the Main Line comics.
The movieverse with Man of Steel.
The CWverse with Arrow and Flash.
Also some of the DTV is all in one universe.

WAT!

the_shpydar

shingi_70 wrote:

I must become an Arrow!

Its interesting that DC has a couple of concurrent universes right now.

You have the Main Line comics.
The movieverse with Man of Steel.
The CWverse with Arrow and Flash.
Also some of the DTV is all in one universe.

Don't forget there's also:
The Gotham-verse
The Constantine-verse

And whatever next project they come out with which will surely be unconnected to anything else.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

SavoirFaire

I'll be honest, I was bummed to hear Will Smith as deadshot. not because he is not white, but he is one of those actors that doesnt really ever seem to become the character he is, he's just will smith to me. not that i dont like the guy, just that i feel that it isnt going to work out. i really hope he proves me wrong as i'd love to see him 'escape' task force X and work his way into a secret 6 movie, but i know that is just a dream...

I have high hopes for Leto as the joker, though, and I know Hardy will do well. the others are unknown to me, but suicide squad have always had a special place in my heart so i've got high hopes.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

SkywardLink98

The Arrow/Flash crossover was pretty good. We got to see some more Arrow in China, and The Flash and his team got some character development.

shingi_70

I liked the Arrow episode a bit more due to Captain Boomerang and having Ollie and Barry having to team up to stop him. The starting set piece with Harkness, Arrow, Arsenal, and The Flash was really well done. Both episodes worked because they played up each shows strengths and tons very well, the flash episoide was more funny and cheery with alot of CG and Gadgets, while the Arrow one had really great fight scenes and was a bit darker. I wonder if Barry alerting Argus to Metahumans will prove problematic for him later in the season.

WAT!

jump

shingi_70 wrote:

I sort of find John Stewart Boring myself and think he's only good when has an ensemble around, I personally want Simon Baz, but were probably going to get Kyle Rayner.

I would like to see Guy Gardner. Have him loud, obnoxious and hated just to make a change from all the good guys superhero films

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

iKhan

Arrow mid season finale. What did I just see?

ThePirateCaptain

Both the Flash and Arrow had great midseason finales. I love both shows so much, waiting until January for them to come back is going to be terrible

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SkywardLink98

I predicted that Arrow was going to die in the fight with Ra's al Ghul but I was still shocked at the ending. Can't wait for January.
Untitled

iKhan

Wow, I can't believe I just thought of this now. For the Green Lantern movie, LeVar Burton as John Stewart. PERFECT casting.

jump

iKhan wrote:

Wow, I can't believe I just thought of this now. For the Green Lantern movie, LeVar Burton as John Stewart. PERFECT casting.

Isn't he in his 60's tho? Unlike Samuel L Jackson or Robert Downey Jnr in their roles Green Lantern has to be more hands on and can't get by on charm/attitude.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

iKhan

arronishere wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Isn't he in his 60's tho? Unlike Samuel L Jackson or Robert Downey Jnr in their roles Green Lantern has to be more hands on and can't get by on charm/attitude.

He's 57, but he's one of those guys who doesn't age much.

the_shpydar

iKhan wrote:

arronishere wrote:

iKhan wrote:

He's 57, but he's one of those guys who doesn't age much.

I love LeVar and he's a good actor, but he's too old for the part and doesn't have the right build to play Stewart.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic