Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,460

iKhan

Aaaaand Riddler gets the shaft AGAIN.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

jump

iKhan wrote:

The Riddler was never in Suicide Squad.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

iKhan

arronishere wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Oh. Still, I wouldn't mind if they added him for the movie. Riddler gets so little love in movies and cartoons it's not even funny.

I'm still scratching my head as to why the idea for Leonardo DiCaprio being Riddler in TDKR was scrapped.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Tasuki

@iKhan: Riddler is in Gotham but right now he has yet to become the riddler hes just Edward Nygma now a forensic officer in the GCPD that whenever he talks to some one he asks them riddles.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Joruus_Cbaoth

Anybody reading Scott Snyder's Batman? Endgame Part 2 this week was hype.

Joruus_Cbaoth

jump

Joruus_Cbaoth wrote:

Anybody reading Scott Snyder's Batman? Endgame Part 2 this week was hype.

TBH it's the hype that puts me off Synder, his stories get so hyped it ridiculous and it doesn't deliver normally due to anti-climatic endings.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

iKhan

Hey, so they made a Batman version of Doodle Jump.

It's actually really fun. They added a level-up system, and Doodle Batman can do a cape glide. As you climb higher you face villain characters like Bane, Riddler, and Joker.

iKhan

arronishere wrote:

iKhan wrote:

arronishere wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Oh. Still, I wouldn't mind if they added him for the movie. Riddler gets so little love in movies and cartoons it's not even funny.

I'm still scratching my head as to why the idea for Leonardo DiCaprio being Riddler in TDKR was scrapped.

He get's little love in the comics too, it's only the 66 series that has kept him so popular which was a lot to do with Frank Gorshin's brilliant preformance.

Not a big comic guy.

While I think Gorshin did a great job in his performance, it's not that performance that makes Riddler my favorite supervillain. It's the amazing portrayal of the character in Batman: The Animated Series that makes me like the character so much. I also like his version on "The Batman" cartoon, though the visual character design, like every other villain on the show, looks dreadful. Young Justice literally made Riddler a laughing stock villain on the show along with Icicle Jr., so I'm not big on that version of the character either.

Edited on by iKhan

shingi_70

Dudes last night's Arrow was really good, but oh man that ending tease.

The Atom Suit[/spoiler]
Captain Boomerang
[spoiler] The Flash Vs Arrow

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

Dudes last night's Arrow was really good, but oh man that ending tease.

The Atom Suit[/spoiler]
Captain Boomerang
[spoiler] The Flash Vs Arrow

Best part? No Laurel.

shingi_70

The Hype is so real.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

This episode is gonna be SICK.

But I might have to skip out. I've got the MCATs coming up.

RR529

Speaking of Arrow, I'm in the middle of season 2 on Netflix, and I just started the story arc with a certain scientist

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iKhan

Tasuki wrote:

So which order to you watch the Flash/Arrow crossover?

Flash on Tuesday
Arrow on Wednesday

SkywardLink98

Can't wait for Constantine tonight. The show has really picked up in terms of quality.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Tasuki

iKhan wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So which order to you watch the Flash/Arrow crossover?

Flash on Tuesday
Arrow on Wednesday

Cool thanks. I dont get tv channels but my friend has a DVR and records them for me to watch but I wasn't sure what days the shows come on and in which order.

My Backlog

ThePirateCaptain

@Tasuki
You can also watch the episodes on the CW's website the day after they air.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Tasuki

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Tasuki
You can also watch the episodes on the CW's website the day after they air.

True but its easier to just get the DVD from my friend rather then hooking the laptop to the TV. All the shows he really likes he records so he doesn't have to buy the DVD sets later.

My Backlog

iKhan

How about dat crossover?

Also, on a completely unrelated note, anyone else hoping that they are gonna go with the John Stewart Lantern in the DCAU movie? We could use more racial diversity, and thanks to the Justice League cartoon, a generation grew up thinking that guy was "the most relevant" Green Lantern (I was legitimately confused when I saw they casted a white guy as Green Lantern in the movie a few years ago).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic