Forums

Topic: Ever bumped into a fellow NL user on a different website?

Posts 101 to 120 of 121

Drawdler

I saw someone from here on some YouTube comments. Exact same username and avatar. But I don't remember who it was... >_>

I've also seen @MrSRAStarter (or whoever it was... I guess he renamed himself to @CrazyOtto now, since I'm getting redirected there if I URL that name) on Twitter I think.

Also I managed to find @Phillip_J_Reed on Dead Homer Society.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Jaz007

I see @Bankai a lot at digitallydownloaded.net

Jaz007

Jaz007

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I see @Bankai a lot at digitallydownloaded.net

He writes for them. Really likes the site, lol.

He's actually the head of the site.

Jaz007

MrPokirby

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I saw @Phillip_J_Reed on YouTube. I posted a comment on his channel, and he never replied back.
Oh, and i have more subs than @MrPokirby, @Gioku, and @Jmaster49.

At least on my channel, you'll see more original videos rather than videos that were uploaded by someone else, then just uploaded to your channel... which are also on YouTube.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I saw @Phillip_J_Reed on YouTube. I posted a comment on his channel, and he never replied back.

At least on my channel, you'll see more original videos rather than videos that were uploaded by someone else, then just uploaded to your channel... which are also on YouTube.

sansomjohn61 doesn't agree.

1: Who?
2: How can they not agree? It's a fact that my videos are originally created by me and it's also a fact that your videos were made by someone else.

Stay positive! +

MrPokirby

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

sansomjohn61 doesn't agree.

1: Who?
2: How can they not agree? It's a fact that my videos are originally created by me and it's also a fact that your videos were made by someone else.

1: He uploaded Mike's reviews of games and tv shows.
2: There's ton of users who have videos of someone's else's property. I used to have original videos and they mostly got dislikes and low views.
3: Calm down.

In response to 2: I know, but that still annoys me to no end, no matter who it is. And if people have been and are going to keep doing it for such a long time, then what's the point of even having the stupid copyright system on YouTube if it's not even doing it's job correctly?
In response to 3: What would make you think that I'm not calm? I was simply saying that it is absolutely impossible to not agree with a fact, because otherwise, it wouldn't be a fact, but an opinion, which it isn't. I was just stating the obvious and nothing more.

Stay positive! +

Klimbatize

Can we not talk about this? -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred it was only disastrous because of him... it ran perfectly smooth otherwise...

What did he do?

...I'd rather not talk about him.

Thats fine.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

OdnetninAges

MrPokirby wrote:

In response to 2: I know, but that still annoys me to no end, no matter who it is. And if people have been and are going to keep doing it for such a long time, then what's the point of even having the stupid copyright system on YouTube if it's not even doing it's job correctly?

Amen.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Epona14

Um...I have seen you @Tasuki at WiiWareWave before

I live next door to the NL and PS member @ReanSchwarzer. :)
Avid collector of Cardcaptor Sakura Plushies!
Also a member of http://www.wiiwarewave.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.