Forums

Topic: Ever bumped into a fellow NL user on a different website?

Posts 101 to 120 of 126

Drawdler

I saw someone from here on some YouTube comments. Exact same username and avatar. But I don't remember who it was... >_>

I've also seen @MrSRAStarter (or whoever it was... I guess he renamed himself to @CrazyOtto now, since I'm getting redirected there if I URL that name) on Twitter I think.

Also I managed to find @Phillip_J_Reed on Dead Homer Society.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Jaz007

I see @Bankai a lot at digitallydownloaded.net

Jaz007

Mario90125

I saw @Phillip_J_Reed on YouTube. I posted a comment on his channel, and he never replied back.
Oh, and i have more subs than @MrPokirby, @Gioku, and @Jmaster49.

Edited on by Mario90125

I'm a Earthbound and Gravity Falls Fan. They're both awesome.

Currently playing:
EarthBound (New 3DS Virtual Console), Donkey Kong Country (New 3DS Virtual Console), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Jaz007

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I see @Bankai a lot at digitallydownloaded.net

He writes for them. Really likes the site, lol.

He's actually the head of the site.

Jaz007

MrPokirby

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I saw @Phillip_J_Reed on YouTube. I posted a comment on his channel, and he never replied back.
Oh, and i have more subs than @MrPokirby, @Gioku, and @Jmaster49.

At least on my channel, you'll see more original videos rather than videos that were uploaded by someone else, then just uploaded to your channel... which are also on YouTube.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I saw @Phillip_J_Reed on YouTube. I posted a comment on his channel, and he never replied back.
Oh, and i have more subs than @MrPokirby, @Gioku, and @Jmaster49.

At least on my channel, you'll see more original videos rather than videos that were uploaded by someone else, then just uploaded to your channel... which are also on YouTube.

sansomjohn61 doesn't agree.

1: Who?
2: How can they not agree? It's a fact that my videos are originally created by me and it's also a fact that your videos were made by someone else.

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I saw @Phillip_J_Reed on YouTube. I posted a comment on his channel, and he never replied back.
Oh, and i have more subs than @MrPokirby, @Gioku, and @Jmaster49.

At least on my channel, you'll see more original videos rather than videos that were uploaded by someone else, then just uploaded to your channel... which are also on YouTube.

sansomjohn61 doesn't agree.

1: Who?
2: How can they not agree? It's a fact that my videos are originally created by me and it's also a fact that your videos were made by someone else.

1: He uploaded Mike's reviews of games and tv shows.
2: There's ton of users who have videos of someone's else's property. I used to have original videos and they mostly got dislikes and low views.
3: Calm down.

In response to 2: I know, but that still annoys me to no end, no matter who it is. And if people have been and are going to keep doing it for such a long time, then what's the point of even having the stupid copyright system on YouTube if it's not even doing it's job correctly?
In response to 3: What would make you think that I'm not calm? I was simply saying that it is absolutely impossible to not agree with a fact, because otherwise, it wouldn't be a fact, but an opinion, which it isn't. I was just stating the obvious and nothing more.

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Mario90125

Hmmm, you have pretty strong comebacks unlike Jmaster49. It's unlikely he'll ever come back after what he did. I'll let you go on this one. Back on topic!

I'm a Earthbound and Gravity Falls Fan. They're both awesome.

Currently playing:
EarthBound (New 3DS Virtual Console), Donkey Kong Country (New 3DS Virtual Console), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Miss_Dark

Who the f is Jmaster49?

and nope I haven't run into someone yet

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Klimbatize

Can we not talk about this? -Lz

Edited on by TingLz

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mario90125

Miss_Dark wrote:

Who the f is Jmaster49?

and nope I haven't run into someone yet

Let's just say he posted explicit images and said the c word.

I'm a Earthbound and Gravity Falls Fan. They're both awesome.

Currently playing:
EarthBound (New 3DS Virtual Console), Donkey Kong Country (New 3DS Virtual Console), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic