Forums

Topic: Epic role play adventure

Posts 541 to 554 of 554

Betelgroose

Wait is the the role play no longer dead?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

@Groose_Lord The Pokemon one is still going, but this one..............if you want to continue it?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Rest In Peace Epic Role Play Adventure

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

And then Ristar saved the Galaxy and Ristar and Phantom R went back to their own worlds.

THE END

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

@SheldonRandoms and @GrooseLord
I was gonna Continue the Storyline,But you pathetic idiots wanted to end it. ._."
By the way,REVIVED!
Aaaaaaand another meeting for the Next Story Arch. :3

Let the dead rest in peace
Also, took you this long to realize we did this

MrsPickles

Don't worry DeviousSnorlax, cause i'm gonna make a new one far more cool the this one!!!

MrsPickles

JunkosBoobies

Bump~
I don't know why,But the only Role-Play that has sucseeded is the Role-Play: Pokemon Take Over The World. :/
If only somebody could make a Role-Play thread that could get as popular as that........ ;_;

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@DeviousSnorlax It's not very popular, it just keeps the same people coming back day after day.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

@MrsPickles Thanks. And try to make sure @SheldonRandoms and @GrooseLord don't ruin it!

I declare role plays if they haven't been used in awhile or if they are copies of others
And all Roleplays would suck if @SheldonRandoms didn't participate

theblackdragon

hey guys, we're kinda starting up a new NL RPG adventure here if anyone who posted in this thread would like to join in. have fun! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.