161. Posted:

It's called the shire :3

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

162. Posted:

Untitled
Petey Piranha strikes!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

163. Posted:

Maxwell quickly writes "fire" into his magical notebook and destroys Petey.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

164. Posted:

Untitled
I will destroy earth >:]

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

165. Posted:

Cole goes to we're the beam is and puts up his energy shield and saves the earth and absorbs the enery making him even more powerful.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

166. Posted:

then the Fred Rechid clones ambush Cole and throw him into a fryer, then his energy is absorbed into the fryer and then it makes an even bigger, more powerful fryer.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

167. Posted:

Allegro uses his sagey powers of sagey awesomeness to create a super-fryer!

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

168. Posted:

But while Cile is in the fryer he starts to reverse things and suck all the poer from the fryer and then uses his energy chain attack that chains across all the Fred clones that abushed them and kills them all then runs/ climbs off somewhere and nobody know where.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

169. Posted:

Then the Fred Rechid army bows down at the super fryer.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

170. Posted:

Some of the Fred Rechid clones were killed, but then Tom Smith then starts running after Cole, then he finds him and shouts "CHOCOLATE!!!!!" then Cole gets knocked down.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

171. Posted:

Army,get this damn death star fixed in 3 days or no paycheck >:[
Untitled
Army:Yes sir!

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

172. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

173. Posted:

Cole zaps in him while knocked down and then bio leeches most of toms life from him while he is knocked down but leaves some life in Him but not enough to chase Hume because Cole is in a good mood and shoots energy rockets at any further pursues if any dare and slips away somewhere so nobody know his location.

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

174. Posted:

Allegro's super fryer is taken by Marco Neko as payment. " We must get the fryer back!!!"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

175. Posted:

But Cole was then being followed by more Fred Rechid clones, the rockets came after them, but then the Fred clones had fryers's that absorbed the rockets and then turned the fryers into rocket fryers, which they sent at Cole.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

176. Posted:

"But after learning about Marco Neko stealing the Super Fryer, some of the Fred Clones go after this cat to get back the super fryer"

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

177. Posted:

Cole uses his sniper shots to shoot down all of the rockets. BTW what the heck is a fryer here cause I really have no idea.

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

178. Posted:

Fred Rechid wants to Rev Up Those Fryers, so he has plenty of fryers with him, also before leaving Bikini Bottom, he cloned himself and made an army, now then, some of the clones come from behind and hold down Cole as they steal his sniper rifle.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

179. Posted:

But since cole has no super rifle he kills them all in their confusion and says for the love of mom I let Tom live, now stop chasing me!

Edited on by Jaz007

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

180. Posted:

Also please explain what is special about these fryers because I have never seen Spongebob in my life.

I'm gonna try again.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.