Forums

Topic: EPIC music thread

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

KAHN

this forum is for EPIC music. anything that sounds like pure-awesomeness belongs here. i understand that there is already a music thread(there's also a videogame music thread :3), but i wanted to make a forum for one specific genre, where you can come here and expect something of interest. with the regular music, it's kind of hit-and-miss. some songs you think sound cool, other songs you think sound bad(no offense to the creator of that thread or people who post music :3). here's the rule: only post a song here if you would do the following:
-stand up and scream YEAH!!
so, i'll start:

(p.s any troll comments will be deleted >: D)

Edited on by theblackdragon

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Aviator
Would stand up and slaughter to this song.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

zezhyrule

Just how many music threads do we neeeeed

Okay fine!

And uh, I would only stand up and scream F*** YEAH and then start slaughtering people with my machine gun after these pieces were finished, not during them. Might get some weird looks.

Considering that all music is subjective, there can be no consensus as to what pieces are worthy of being labeled 'epic' or not. Then again, as both the videos I embedded are each 25min+ (and the first video is only the first movement of the piece), they could certainly be called more epic than anything else in this thread n_n

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Bankai

I'm not sure the word 'epic' was being used correctly in the first place here, Zez.

I mean, the guy's talking about slaughtering people with a machine gun. He's trying to be funny, sure, but surely you knew this version of 'epic' meant the bong-and-American Pie interpretation of the word

MikeDanger

Helloween- Mr. Torture really funny and cool song

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Magikarp3

I choose to take the word "epic" literally.

So here's 4 and a half minutes of heavy metal guitars, rap, CGI lightning, heavy rain and overdramatic lighting effects. And explosions. The song's also called "Epic".

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.