Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 05:00 BST
Self-explanatory. I'll start.
One time, I was relaxing on my bed, and I accidentally cut my wrist...with my toenail. I still have the scar, too.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
2. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 05:26 BST
That seems more "lolwut" than fail. o.O
3. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 05:31 BST
@Blue Protoman- You must have some long arms.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
4. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 05:34 BST
so the lead entry is funny, but i expected something more, i dunno...epic
5. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 14:23 BST
I had something similar, I scraped a little bit of skin from the back of my foot with my other foot's toenail because I made a wrong step.
It hurt and it was a bloody massacre.
Edited on Thu 13th August, 2009 @ 14:23 by Rensch
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
6. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 14:33 BST
I got a real epic fail:I posted it in another thread but I'll copy&paste it here.
(history: I bought a new phone and the battery cover wouldn't open. I assumed it was broken)
1. I went to the store and the guy showed me how to open it (by opening it himself with one simple hand movement), gave the phone to me and I couldn't open it. That repeated about twenty times (I'm not exaggerating) until he finally showed me an alternate method to open it and I could do it.2. On the way home the train surprisingly stopped at the train station because it was the terminal for today. I had to walk 20 minutes to my home.3. After 2 minutes walking it started raining like it never did the last 2 months. It was literally like someone would pour out a whole swimming pool of water over you. I had to walk 18 minutes in ice cold rain.
And that all because I was too stupid to figure out how to open the cellphone.
EDIT: And that happend just three days ago.
Edited on Thu 13th August, 2009 @ 14:35 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
7. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 16:37 BST
I fell out of a truck trying to get a box out. I landed on my head, and it hurt but surprisingly didn't bruise or bleed. Plus I fell on a gravel road. I still wonder why I didn't get hurt
Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
8. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 16:48 BST
one time i was making a map for the fairy child (windwaker) and it was a horrible map of how to get to my island! it was a horrible horrible drawing!
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
9. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 16:51 BST
Looked like a 3-year-old drew it
10. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 16:51 BST
I went to North Carolina for vacation. I thought I saw one of my friends from middleschool and walked over to him to talk. He started speaking to me in another language 0_0
Judge games by what they have and not what they could have hadWii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640PSN ID ~ chadthegamerCurrently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK
11. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 16:59 BST
lol @ SUPERZELDAMAN
One time, I jumped down a full flight of stairs (like you do) and clothes-lined myself landing on my back at the bottom of the stairs. I shook it off and headed out. 2 hours later someone asks why I have blood on my head. I needed 12 stitches, wtf.
And there was the time I cheated on my first love. EPIC FAIL!
And this other time right, I couldn't play Flipnote for another 6 hours, and the whole day was epic fail!
Edited on Thu 13th August, 2009 @ 16:59 by Machu