Showing 21 to 40 of 58
21. Posted: Sun 9th Feb 2014 22:36 GMT
Dr.Doom Doomed Justin Bieber and became a hero
goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
22. Posted: Sun 9th Feb 2014 22:52 GMT
Dr. Doom kissed Justin Bieber and became a hero
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
23. Posted: Sun 9th Feb 2014 22:54 GMT
Dr.Doom kissed a baby after becoming a hero
24. Posted: Sun 9th Feb 2014 22:56 GMT
Dr. broom kissed a baby after becoming fearo(d)
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
25. Posted: Sun 9th Feb 2014 23:35 GMT
Miley Cyrus kissed a baby and "Came in like a wrecking Ball!" (I'm sorry)
"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...
Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
26. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 00:13 GMT
Miley Cyrus kissed a girl and she liked it
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
27. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 00:33 GMT
A girl liked jumping into soup.
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
28. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 00:58 GMT
A girl turned you into soup.
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
29. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 01:05 GMT
a soup turned you into a girl
i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
30. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 01:10 GMT
A group churned you into Earl
31. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 01:28 GMT
A coop learned to fail
32. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 01:48 GMT
Coops fail at learning.
33. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 01:51 GMT
Poops tail stomach churning
34. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 16:33 GMT
dung bomb is stomach churning
35. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 17:32 GMT
Stomach is bombing eggs.
36. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 18:10 GMT
Mr. Pick and Flick is bombing legs.
37. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 18:11 GMT
Bidoof is eating legs
38. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 18:14 GMT
Legs are walking by themselves.
The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder
39. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 18:33 GMT
Eggs are talking on their cells.
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
40. Posted: Mon 10th Feb 2014 18:39 GMT
Eggman is fighting against a Seal