Forums

Topic: Easiest Video Game Boss?

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

TheBaconator

The first boss in Wario Land Shake it.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Punny

Bundt from Super Mario RPG was a piece of cake.

Untitled

But in all seriousness, I found Whispy Woods from the Kirby series to be easy, especially if you use that uppercut hammer move on him in Kirby Super Star.

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

Tasuki

Fat Cat in Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers. Not only was the easy but he was the final boss. I remember when I first got to him I was so nervous (I was 12 at the time) I thought I was going to die really quick. I dodged a few ashes from his cigar (Yea I too was surprised that Nintendo left that in) threw the rubber ball up into him a few times and that was it. I was so surprised that I killed him so quickly an was sure he was going to come back in some bad a** way. Then the credits rolled and I sat for 20 minutes starring at the the end waiting and waiting. I was disappointed a little when I saw that was it lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hokori

The Lion from Pole's Big Adventure and Letz Shake from NMH
the Lion plays HARDCORE BOSS MUsic in 8-Bit but is locked in a cadge and you walk past him
Letz Shake Looks Hard but than (Im not going to spoil) "He Dies"

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

aidenlangan

Brock in Pokemon Red/Blue

aidenlangan

mecoy

first boss of klonoa

mecoy

skyerunner23

The Bomb Gaurdian in Metroid Prime Echoes was preaty easy the fist time i fought it

psn: Skyerunner

StarBoy91

@Yakko - lol, you're punny, I mean, funny
Dark Gaia from Illusion of Gaia.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

pikku

pretty much any boss from Starfy DS

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

JohnWalrus

I don't know if these are the easiest bosses I've seen, but they're the easiest bosses I can remember at this point. All of the bosses in Super Paper Mario up to the point of where I'm at (pre-world 6).

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Fake Bowser from 1-1 of Super Mario Bros.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

HolyMackerel

zezhyrule wrote:

Great Jaggi (Monster Hunter Tri)

You kill my heart, zez. You really do.

StarFox wrote:

Fake Bowser from 1-1 of Super Mario Bros.

I dunno why, but I've never found any of the SMB Bowser's easy. :/ Perhaps because I first played that game when I was, like, 3 years old. And I haven't played it much since I finished SMB Deluxe for GBC years and years ago.

HolyMackerel

nothankyou

Hammer Bro from Mario Party DS.
My record is currently 7.6 seconds.

nothankyou

mape

Final Bowser battle in SMG2. It was so easy it made me & my cat cry.

Jaloviinaa ja jogurttia

Gamesake

Letz Shake from No More Heroes.

...in my pants.

GamerZack87

Any of the King Koopa battles in the original Super Mario Bros....I mean all you had to do was grab the axe! You didn't need to fight them at all! Stupidly easy! Likewise, King Totomesu in Super Mario Land is destroyed when you press the switch behind him. Another easy win! I must also admit that Acerocksyourworld and cheetahman91 are both right about easy boss battles. Both Bandana Waddle Dee and Cloud N. Candy are easy!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.