Forums

Topic: e-rewards offers GameStop Gift Cards

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

BiboJim

I don't know if any of you are e-rewards members, but they offer GameStop gift cards as one of their rewards. I'm not getting anything for posting this, they don't have a referral program (as far as I know). I've been using them for many years now. You take surveys and earn e-rewards money from them to use towards purchasing rewards. $75 in e-rewards cash will get you a $25 GameStop gift card. http://www.e-rewards.com/ You must be 13 or older.

I just bought Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS with a reward card I just earned.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BiboJim

Twitter:

RR529

Yeah, I'm a member, but I haven't filled out any surveys since the day I first signed up months ago.

Before signing up for it, I looked up reviews online, and while it is a legit organisation, every review I could find seemed to dislike it because it takes an unreasonable amount of time to build up your account balance, so I just kind have neglected it myself :/

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Discostew

If it takes an obscene amount of time to cash in a reasonable amount, then it's not worth the time imo.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

theblackdragon

thank you for sharing, but please feel free to advertise via your user signature and/or profile information. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.