Forums

Topic: E3 2013 Countdown & Discussion Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

SammyOfMobius

Hello everyone! Today I am starting a topic on the countdown to E3 2013!
8 Days Remaining (June 11th, 2013 through June 13th, 2013)
On this thread we anticipated gamers will use this thread to count down to the most highly anticipated gaming event of the year, and each day, we will post how many days we have left until it's finally here. We can also talk about what we're most excited to see at E3 and what we want to see, talk about our past experiences at E3, who we think is going to steal the show at E3, and so on. Please comment below!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

Well you don't need a countdown clock to know there's only 75 more days till E3 2013. Duh.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

Raylax

GamecubeMan wrote:

You cannot have a countdown without a countdown clock. u.u

BOOM

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

cheetahman91

After last year's E3 I'll be keeping my expectations pretty low.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

zoroarkrules25

I wouldn't, they said they are going all out this year, with the new smash bros, a new mario 3d title, a new mario kart, 2 legend of zelda games, new 3ds games( hopefully x and y will be shown) and most likely a few surprises. I can't wait to see smash bros, i hope it has some awesome characters and a trailer for it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SammyOfMobius

CanisWolfred wrote:

75 days is a little much for a countdown...

Not really... it's only about 2 1/2 months.

SammyOfMobius

74 days remaining

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Prof_Clayton

Perhaps a different approach @ClassicSonicFan? NL doesn't usually have countdowns. I'd suggest adding something suited to the forums, maybe a question about e3, but sadly any good questions are already taken in multiple threads. Unless something is created to do besides counting down by ones, the thread will be locked for spam purposes.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

To be fair, it would be appropriate if it was in less than a week, but 2 and a half months really is too long to keep bumping a thread just to remind us how long it'll be until E3...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SammyOfMobius

BOOM. Now it's the E3 2013 discussion thread. Now are you guys happy?

StyledFawn476

I'm most likely not even going to pay any attention to what garbage Microsoft has to offer, have never been interested for 3 years straight. Sony is a maybe, but otherwise all attention is payed toward Nintendo's show. Anything about a downloadable Smash Bros demo and the TV is going off.

StyledFawn476

Nintendo Network ID: StyledFawn476

shingi_70

StyledFawn476 wrote:

I'm most likely not even going to pay any attention to what garbage Microsoft has to offer, have never been interested for 3 years straight. Sony is a maybe, but otherwise all attention is payed toward Nintendo's show. Anything about a downloadable Smash Bros demo and the TV is going off.

Because we all know if something doesn't interest you than its garbage. That and its great to judge something before its unveiled.

Anywo looking forward to e3 and if I can get out of class those days im going to watch it from home.

Going to live stream the conferences on my xbox and on my laptop have Gametrailer and twitter up like this.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Kaeobais

I don't know much about E3 this year, except that Smash Bros is going to be there. That's all I care about. Smash.

Also a new 3D Mario which is always cool, but seriously, Smash Bros.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

zoroarkrules25

StyledFawn476 wrote:

Nintendo is all i watch during E3. I don't play anything on the Xbox or pay attention to it. I just look at what sony showed after the show not during.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Obligatory: I want to see Final Fantasy Versus XIII

That is all.

We should see if it releases before Half Life 3 or Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.