General Discussion Forum

Topic: E3 2013

Showing 41 to 60 of 351

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

41. Posted:

Geez, only 35 days till E3. That's nearly a month away. It's a lot to take in, really. It's awesome to know in just a little over a month, I'll have tons of info on new games. Though I am a tad disappointed that Nintendo won't host a large-scale conference at E3, it's interesting to see them take a new direction for game reveals. I'm excited to see reveals of the next 3D Mario for Wii U and the upcoming Mario Kart game for Wii U, as well as new info on Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2, Yarn Yoshi, Pikmin 3, and Yoshi's Island 3DS. I also know Nintendo will show off surprises, which I'm excited to see. I am also eager to see info on the next main-stream Sonic game and Rayman Legends.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

42. Posted:

I bet you guys want a countdown clock to build up your hype. :)
http://majornelson.com/2013/01/02/countdown-to-e3-2013/

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Aviator

43. Posted:

Guys it's official.

It doesn't matter that Nintendo isn't gonna be there.

It doesn't matter that Sony will probably win.

None of it matters anymore.

We have this.

Untitled

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

CM30

44. Posted:

I'm just excited to see the first ever footage of Super Smash Bros 4, as well as the new Wii U Mario and Mario Kart titles. I've been waiting years for this moment, and I know right now that Nintendo won't disappoint us.

I'm also waiting for E3 so I can launch my own next project.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

45. Posted:

7 more days! All aboard the hype train!

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

46. Posted:

One week left until the big day! By this time next week, the first big Nintendo Direct will be finishing up. Get your hype train tickets while you still can!
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

47. Posted:

I still can't believe its just a week away already. Feels just like yesterday when it was early Spring.

Of course, it just means this particular week is going to drag like nothing else...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

48. Posted:

Pikmin 3 and Ace Attorney 5 are both real things, so now I need to think of a new unrevealed/unannounced sequel that I can endlessly pine for.

Persona 5? Suikoden VI? A true ActRaiser sequel? Beyond Good & Evil "dammit, Michel Ancel, we already know this game exists!" 2?

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

49. Posted:

Might as well use this for the conferences. Microsoft's was decent. To say "not enough to make me want to get Xbox One as is" would be an incredible understatement obviously.

EA's is next. Oh dear.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

50. Posted:

It sounds to me like Microsoft has a couple of good games, but for a $500 console? Eew.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

51. Posted:

The xbox has some good games. However , there's no way i'm buying one. I'm not supporting any of microsoft's new policies. Especialy when all they're doing is screwing over the consumer.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

52. Posted:

Are you guys not expecting PS4 to be $500?

What were you expecting with PS4/One being more powerful than the Wii U.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

53. Posted:

Like I said before, one thing garunteed at Nintendo's E3 wannabe conference this year is this: Reggie will say one corny one liner. He does it ever year. u_u

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

54. Posted:

Shining-Void wrote:

The xbox has some good games. However , there's no way i'm buying one. I'm not supporting any of microsoft's new policies. Especialy when all they're doing is screwing over the consumer.

basically my opinion, though again, little-to-no chance I'm bothering with a 2nd console this gen, barring older stuff.

This almost kinda makes it worse though. I want this console to fail but it has good people making good games on it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

55. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Are you guys not expecting PS4 to be $500?

Yeah, I expect it will be $500 as well, which will make for some interesting head-to-head sales competition between Sony and MS.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

56. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Shining-Void wrote:

basically my opinion, though again, little-to-no chance I'm bothering with a 2nd console this gen, barring older stuff.

This almost kinda makes it worse though. I want this console to fail but it has good people making good games on it.

Well, if enough people don't buy it , hopefully developers will put their games elsewhere.

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

57. Posted:

Policies kill Xbox One to me. And it would be hard to take anyone seriously that buys an Xbox One, doesn't care about the policies, yet complains about the state of gaming. License revoked.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

58. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Policies kill Xbox One to me. And it would be hard to take anyone seriously that buys an Xbox One, doesn't care about the policies, yet complains about the state of gaming. License revoked.

As a consumer I understand exactly what the Xbox One stands for and honestly I don't care. I like games so i'll put of with poopiedoodledingdongles to play them. Not sure if i'm going to grab one this year but I'll have one before the next Halo.

Edited on by theblackdragon

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

59. Posted:

If PS4 sneakily winds up with similar policies, I'll just go PC and Wii-U. As badly as I want Sony exclusives, these policies wind up being more convoluted than PCs. I just want the ease and convenience of playing games on television without all the unnecessary sideshows.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Ryno

60. Posted:

$500 to sell my privacy to play video games? Where do I preorder this beast?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo