Forums

Topic: E3 2012 |OT| Wii U scores, Kinect snores, and lol move

Posts 241 to 260 of 271

shingi_70

Hey now next year will probably be the Durango and Orbis time. And sony and microsoft know what to do.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ZeekyInc

Hey, does anyone know what's on e3 tonight?

ZeekyInc

Ryno

ZeekyInc wrote:

The janitors

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ZeekyInc

Ryno wrote:

ZeekyInc wrote:

[/div]

The janitors

No, the website says this is going on June 5th-7th, so I want to know what's being revealed tonight.

ZeekyInc

shingi_70

Eh I'm not sure about the ps4 but its likely that durango is getting released next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Retro_on_theGo

ZeekyInc wrote:

Ryno wrote:

ZeekyInc wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

The janitors

[/div]

No, the website says this is going on June 5th-7th, so I want to know what's being revealed tonight.

Nintendo won't be doing anything. Apparently they may have revealed 3 new games, but that was just a rumor.

CanisWolfred

There usually aren't any announcements once E3 gets started outside of off-hand comments from developers. E3 is actually the show floor where they have the games so people can play them. All those press conferences were before E3 got started, except for the 3DS Showcase.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

Eh I'm not sure about the ps4 but its likely that durango is getting released next year.

The PS4 is the only one that's even confirmed to be in development, with games being made for it already. I highly doubt we'll be seeing the new Xbox before the new Playstation.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Huh
http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/19/microsoft-moves-veteran-dav...
http://mobile.theverge.com/2012/5/28/3047758/skype-in-game-in...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-17-rare-hiring-for-...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-16-lionhead-making-...
Ryse has been heavily rumored to be moved to next gen after being given to crytechs main team and becoming a non kinect game
Microsoft Games Studios Vancouver and Soho both working on unannouced projects
Microsoft games studio victorica also has a project in the works
Micrsoft has put aside a nice chunk of change to moneyhat exclusivesfor next gen
Falls in line with the road map of each of theur major products running win RT
The line up this year is looking pretty swan songish

WAT!

Gamesake

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

What did I learn this year? E3 isn't worth watching live anymore when it's exam week.

That's not all. We did learn a few other things this week. None of it was a show stopping surprise for me, but quite a lot of unsure things were officially confirmed.

• Wii U GamePad has clicky analog sticks.
  • Wii U comes in black.
  • VC games will carry over to the new console.
  • Killer Freaks are gone ZombiU lives on
  • Fire Emblem is coming to NA
  • Code of Princess is coming to NA
  • Mass Effect is coming to Wii U (suck on that Beamdog!)

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

shingi_70

What does beamdog have to do with. Theyare a small part if EA doesn't reflect any other branches.

Plus no point in playing Mass effect on wii u. As someone who sees no point on playing it on ps3 there is sure as hell is no point in mist playing the last game.

WAT!

Gamesake

@Sony_70 Trent Oster said he was done with Nintendo consoles after MDK2's bomb. Which means no more BioWare ports. That's too bad. Playing BioWare's hottest franchise on the Wii U should help ease the pain.

Sony_70 wrote:

no point in playing Mass effect on wii u. As someone who sees no point on playing it on ps3

Yeah, if you already have the Mass Effect series on Xbox or PC there would not be as much reason to pick it up for PS3 or Wii U. Especially if you didn't like the third game. But I don't have the third game yet on PC and even though I usually shy away from sequels, I'm interested in seeing how Mass Effect 3 is handled on the Wii U.

...in my pants.

RR529

[quote="Retro_on_theGo"]

Gamesake wrote:

What did I learn this year? E3 isn't worth watching live anymore when it's exam week.

[/div]

That's not all. We did learn a few other things this week. None of it was a show stopping surprise for me, but quite a lot of unsure things were officially confirmed.

• Wii U comes in black.

</blockquote>

Wasn't Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate for 3DS also revealed during all the E3 hype?

As you said, 3DS had a few announcements (Fire Emblem & Code of Princess), and Mirror of Fate too. I mean, it may have been leaked the week before, but people are acting as if it's as old news as Paper Mario or Luigi's Mansion.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

[quote=Gamesake]

RR529 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

• Wii U comes in black.

</blockquote>

Wasn't Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate for 3DS also revealed during all the E3 hype?

As you said, 3DS had a few announcements (Fire Emblem & Code of Princess), and Mirror of Fate too. I mean, it may have been leaked the week before, but people are acting as if it's as old news as Paper Mario or Luigi's Mansion.

None of those were live, though. Honestly, what's the point of watching them live when the good bits are covered by websites before and after the show?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Are you telling me that you guys didn't like Sing, wonderbook, or ESPN.

WAT!

mamp

LOL Sing, I think I found that game to be the most stupid game ever out of all the other games at E3 followed by that PS3 book game.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.