Forums

Topic: E3 2012 |OT| Wii U scores, Kinect snores, and lol move

Posts 221 to 240 of 271

Crystalking18

Overall, I though Ubisoft had a great lineup, EA was average, Microsoft was the worst of the conferences, Sony did above average, and Nintendo did a solid job. I have to give recognition to Ubisoft for being the best though. In my opinion, it would be

Ubisoft > Nintendo > Sony > EA > Microsoft

As for games, nothing really new was announced, but the games I was anticipating got detailed and have release windows. So I'm happy with E3. Probably I'd give it a 7/10.

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

shingi_70

Nintendo was way worst than microsofts. For me its

Ubisoft>Sony>Microsoft>EA>Nintendo

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GreenDream

I don't feel like the Wii U Gamepad is a step forward in user-friendliness from the Wii Remote. Maybe some kind of a wearable accessory...

The Kinect is a modder's dream device. It's not so useful for the advertised purpose. I tried it with a dancing game. No thanks.

The Move/Arc... is now in the downward slope of it's "arc" of attention and use!

3DS Friend Code: Jade2012, 5241-1951-1094

When the cat meows at you, you don't understand. But when you meow at the cat, the cat meows back!

Bankai

MS mainly focused on Kinect, a halfhearted Wii U copy by using your smartphone or tablet with your 360 as "SmartGlass", and non-gaming apps, again.

Microsoft has been working towards Cloud and streaming services way before Nintendo.

Way, way before Nintendo. I was at a Microsoft conference where they were talking up streaming and cloud four years ago.

But hey, don't let the truth colour the fiction!

BTW - Apple through Apple TV was doing the streaming thing from iPad to TV well before the Wii U was announced. Does this mean Nintendo copied Apple? Naw of course not, Nintendo never does that, right?

komicturtle

Somewhat good news: IGN is going to reveal 3 secret games Thursday. Nintendo has yet to "scratch off" the names of the 3 games they teased. Mind you, they never said these three would be announced at the press conference. There could be that slight chance IGN's reveal would be related to those 3 apparent secret games Nintendo was teasing on Facebook early this week.

E3 ends tomorrow. Not keeping my hopes or expectations high but you just never know.

Think about it- Nintendo would have scratched off those games by now...

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

shingi_70

I hope So. Maybethree surprised gameplay demos like they did with P-100. Also not to bate kn the cartoon direction of P-100 I cant believe that Nintendo went to director of Okami and Baynetta.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Koos

The concept of cloud computing dates back to the 1960s.

Koos

Koos

Ubisoft > Nintendo > Microsoft > Sony

Koos

Retro_on_theGo

So I hear Nintendo is still going to reveal new games today? Like Komic said above I keep seeing people say IGN is going to reveal some new Nintendo games today. Is that true? I thought they were done. I really hope we get a very last minute awesome surprise, but at this point I've learned to keep my expectations low.

ThePirateCaptain

Yay! At least there is 3 more game reveals today. Besides the complete and total lack of any NEW games announced for the 3DS and Wii U, I am quite happy with what each system will be coming out with this year.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

komicturtle

Heck, I'm hoping more information on Animal Crossing since it is still "new" even though it's not a secret....

But yes.. Expectations low. The lower it is, the more exciting the surprise will be once revealed.

komicturtle

ThePirateCaptain

The Nintendo game IGN will be playing is at 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern so we shall see.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SonyFACE

iPancakez wrote:

The Nintendo game IGN will be playing is at 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern so we shall see.

So maybe I don't have to completely give up hope?

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

firearrow505

iPancakez wrote:

The Nintendo game IGN will be playing is NintendoLand.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

SonyFACE

[quote=iPancakez]

firearrow505 wrote:

[/div]

</blockquote>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

kkslider5552000

iPancakez wrote:

firearrow505 wrote:

Hahaha yes, they ARE playing a new game. It's a new game from Nintendo Land! Of course!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

komicturtle

At 5PM, the game IGN will be covering is Pikmin 3 (TBD).. Welp, E3 is over. What a bust.

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.