Forums

Topic: E3 2012 |OT| Wii U scores, Kinect snores, and lol move

Posts 201 to 220 of 271

TLink9

Mickeymac wrote:

TLink9 wrote:

You can transfer wii saves does that make your day better?

[/div]

Not mine at least, but I know a few people who'll be happy to hear that. Still, now it means I'm gonna have to get a Wii U somewhere down the road just so I can transfer my stuff to the Wii 3.

But they say it will only have a 1mb hard drive

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Mickeymac wrote:

They were both terrible, but Nintendo had Pikmin and Lego City Undercover, so it automatically gets an upgrade.

I'm inclined to agree but a few of the non gaming stuff excited me.

Wonder which will do better Wii fit U or Nike + Fitness.

All I know is im expecting sony to get crushed in sales this holiday season.

Also why was the vita thrown under the bus.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

arrmixer

sony didn't have any news on the Vita?

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

shingi_70

arrmixer wrote:

sony didn't have any news on the Vita?

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Odnetnin

Sony_70 wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/tech/gaming-gadgets/wii-u-demo-e3/

Cnn thinks the wii u is an accesory for the wii.

And that's how you lose e3 when the mainstream media aren't impressed and don't have all the facts after an hour.

This time you beat me to posting an internet thing (referring to Non-Specific Action Figure from a few days ago).

Anyway, Runner2 Wii U isn't enough to win me over when I can just get it on PS3.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

TLink9 wrote:

You can transfer wii saves does that make your day better?

It'll certainly be convenient, should I want to move everything over and only break out my Wii for GameCube games, as odd as that sounds.

Mostly, though, restore points might determine whether I decide to move more than a couple of things over. They're the only way I'm beating ActRaiser.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

cheetahman91

The severe lack of Vita news was depressing. That was the only reason why I watched the Sony conference. They had plenty of time to could've used to talk about it, but instead what we got was 15 or 20 minutes of that Wonderbook s**t.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

paburrows

So I just follow the Nintendo reporting mostly, whats the general concensus on which of the 3 had the better presentation? Was there a clear winner or were they all great, just ok or bad? Don't want a flame war, just wondering.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

RR529

paburrows wrote:

So I just follow the Nintendo reporting mostly, whats the general concensus on which of the 3 had the better presentation? Was there a clear winner or were they all great, just ok or bad? Don't want a flame war, just wondering.

They were pretty much all terrible. MS mainly focused on Kinect, a halfhearted Wii U copy by using your smartphone or tablet with your 360 as "SmartGlass", and non-gaming apps, again. Sony pretended Vita doesn't exist, except for use as a PS3 controller, and highlighted a Harry Potter "storybook" PS move thing for 20 mins. Nintendo only announced what we knew was coming (Pikmin 3 & New Super Mario Bros), everything else was PS360 ports, only 10 mins of 3DS coverage (to be fair, 3DS is getting it's own mini conference tomorrow), and there was not the slightest hint of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, or Smash! Instead their big reveal was Nintendo Land (essentially the Wii Sports for Wii U, except it isn't packed with the system).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RevolverLink

The general consensus seems to be that all of the three had rather mediocre performances, and that Ubisoft outshone everybody.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

shingi_70

Why do people ignkore that I have posted proof that smart glass had been worked on before the wii u rveal.

I mean by that logic isn't wii u just an ipad airplay rip off?
Anywho
Untitled

WAT!

RevolverLink

@Sony_70: I actually came out of that segment relieved.

I was genuinely concerned for a minute that they were going to force Reggie to dance.

The Revloggery

paburrows

Yeah thats the impression that I got, I'm still excited for the Wii U, will probably wait a year or so after release since I've never been a first adopter. Both New Super Mario Bros. look awesome along with Rayman, Skylanders 2, Scriblenauts and possibly Lego Cities and Batman AA. Also the Tridium 2 Wii U download.

I really hope that with the Wii U we finally get downloads like X-Men Arcade, Simpsons, TMNT 1 & 2 and other arcade titles.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

komicturtle

@Sony_70
Before the WiiU reveal in 2011- sure. But work on WiiU started in 2008. You can say the idea stemmed from 2000 when they were preparing to link Gamecube to GBA (and I know GCN and GBA came out in 2001).

What's your point? Everything in the world can be considered a rip-off. It's nothing new

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

Hey guys that 3DS is such a Virtual Boy ripoff. Those jerks at Nintendo!

(spoiler: those exact words were probably said somewhere on the internet at one point unironically)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Yep everyone steals.

We better get a pacman verus remake.

WAT!

MAB

pretty much how I imagined E3 was gonna be. Already knew alot of WiiU stuff from net rumours and leaks from the past 6 months and that Nintendo will now get a million 3rd/FPS.
Microsoft is still trying to make their XBOX more like a computer than a gaming console and still trying hard to make the kinect seem appealing (I don't know anyone that uses it TBH)
Sony is trying to hide the move and hope nobody ever remembers it.
All 3 companies will now get an onslaught of the same 3rd party games.

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.