Forums

Topic: E3 2010 Thread

Posts 41 to 60 of 137

nothankyou

Oh MAN!
WHY does school have to happen TOMORROW?!?
I'm gonna miss the live stuff!

nothankyou

bboy2970

Does anyone think that the 3DS may stand a chance of coming to the US before Japan? After all, it IS being forst shown to the world at a US event.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AlexSays

Oh no there's no chance.

Nintendo of Japan is the top dawg so they'll always release it in their region first.

AlexSays

Adam

Always? Wii didn't release in Japan first.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ASDFGHJKL

Im sure they will try to release them at similar times. But its possible that it might come first to the US. But if it does, there is not going to be a long time in between releases.

ASDFGHJKL

Sneaker13

Well the MS presentation was very, very weak. I don't have an Xbox360 but next year I was really excited about Natal. Now Kinect let me down big time. Controllerless gaming. Come on. How can you expect a game to be immersive when your just doing something with air. I mean driving without a wheel but imagining you are holding a wheel. Huh. Or take that StarWars game. Imagine you are holding a lightsaber. Get out of here. Imagine you are holding a Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus. That would be awesome. And Kinect doesn't even appears to be working that great according to the demo's during the presentation. Besides you need a lot of space from what I can see and it cost almost as much as the console itself, and that's not including a game. And what they showed looks like a lot of Wii and DS ripoffs. Only worse. Well at least it looks nice, but controllerless gaming isn't going to be it for MS. I don't expect the casual gamers to jump ship from the Wii to the Xbox360 either. And the hardcore gamers are wondering where their games are. If they would even want it.

I have to say that Gears of Wars 3 looks really awesome. Halo could never get me excited and Halo Reach didn't change that. I also don't know much about the Metal Gear Solid serie, but isn't Snake supposed to be a character. Oh well, it probably wouldn't sell as much if they would call it Melon Cutter or something.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

AlexSays

Wii isn't a handheld

AlexSays

zezhyrule

Sneaker13 wrote:

I also don't know much about the Metal Gear Solid series, but isn't Snake supposed to be a character. Oh well, it probably wouldn't sell as much if they would call it Melon Cutter or something.

Raiden(If that's how it's spelled) was the main playable character of MGS2 also.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

bboy2970

AlexSays wrote:

Wii isn't a handheld

I believe the original DS came here first as well.

Sneaker13

zezhyrule wrote:

Sneaker13 wrote:

I also don't know much about the Metal Gear Solid series, but isn't Snake supposed to be a character. Oh well, it probably wouldn't sell as much if they would call it Melon Cutter or something.

Raiden(If that's how it's spelled) was the main playable character of MGS2 also.

I'm not a big fan and I have never really played a MGS game, but from what I've seen I though the serie was all about Snake. Oh well, that would explain the name continuation.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

dangermouseuk78

Nintendo Missed out on the Star wars Lightsabre game Now xbox exclusive. watched vids of various move and Kinect some cool stuff and if im honest i think nintendo best have something really good up its sleave, as its one selling point is now available on other consoles and looking better the EA Sports Active case in point the side by side comparison was kinda painful. I know people say Graphics isnt everything but theres a hell of alot of people who are sold just on that so i think it will come down to the price now.

3DS looking forwad to seeing what its all about was thinking they do the the 1st Mario Galaxy Game for release day similar to doing the Mario 64 for the original DS just a thought it probs wont happen.

E3 1st day apart from the lack of much Nintendo news and vids hopefully be lot more come the end of the conference.

You Can also watch the conferences on either Gamespot or IGN live Ubisoft last of the day watch befor bed.

dangermouseuk78

AlexSays

Same difference

AlexSays

bboy2970

AlexSays wrote:

Same difference

Not really. You can't say the 3DS has NO shot of coming here first. A small shot, yes, but a shot.

TLink9

I just want to see the 3DS, hurry up.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

lockd wrote:

I just really hope one of the 3DS Launch titles is NINTENDUCKS. Raise your own Duck, and it will shove it's beak in your face in Eye Popping 3D. Nuff said.

I'm personally wanting some type of "Nintendcats" or something to that affect. That would be awesome!!!

Feld0

Ever since I found some surprisingly solid evidence pointing towards it, I've been very hopeful for a Yoshi's Island 3DS or something of the sort.

(I haven't really been around on the Nintendo Life forums before. Hello everyone!)

Edited on by Feld0

'Cause every forum needs a Yoshi fan.

NintenFreak

nintenducks....thats epic, i would have a duck with a tophat

Nintenfreak

AlexSays

No I can say it. I can also say the sun will not rise tomorrow.

AlexSays

Adam

The last few DS models have come out in Japan first, but the last few consoles before the Wii came out in Japan first, so there's no reason to assume one way or the other just because Nintendo's from Japan.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

bboy2970

AlexSays wrote:

No I can say it. I can also say the sun will not rise tomorrow.

Well of course you CAN say it but there is clearly evidence showing that Nintendo has released both handhelds and consoles in the US first before and therefore gives the 3DS a fighting chance at a non-Japan premiere.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.