Forums

Topic: Dummest things you have done online

Posts 61 to 66 of 66

wiiplayer26

The dumbest thing i did online was, not listening to Supermarioman and looking up the [disgusting image]. (Takes a moment to vomit)

Why, was i so dumb to look it up, WHY!

Edited on by wiiplayer26

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

zezhyrule

Delete that awesome Golden Sun/FF is better than GS says [someone] thread. Should have waited for TBD to lock it, like she was about to do...

(heh)

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Noire

Gmls719 wrote:

Do I dare ask why??

Dare.

I was in a sick mood, and wanted to see how disgusting some people could twist something. >:3

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

cheetahman91

When I first joined this site I said in a thread (not sure what it was called, I do remember it was about some upcoming Pokemon game though) and I said in two short sentences what I thought about Pokemon. Boy did I feel like an idiot once I realized what I had posted. After that, I leaned not to post my opinion if it was like that, because then I'd look like a troll.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

KanrakusPizza

theblackdragon wrote:

Please stop posting the names of shock videos/shock images you've seen, guys. If you want to talk about that kind of thing, do it elsewhere.

THATS what I like about TBD. She uses her mod powers correctly instead "BOOM your banned", and "BOOM your banned"

But she still scares me.

wont be on here anymore

Storm_Owl

Damn it TheBlackDragon >=(
(JK! its fine I Will Lessen)

Edited on by Storm_Owl

This account is dead move along please.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.