General Discussion Forum

Topic: Duckburg comics

Showing 1 to 7 of 7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tobias95

1. Posted:

Do you read the comics about the ducks in Duckburg?
Here in Norway Donald Duck & Co is very popular. My personale favorite writter is Don Rosa

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

2. Posted:

The only Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge comics I have read are a bunch of my dad's old Disney comics from the 60s and 70s. Most of them were done by Carl Barks.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

3. Posted:

I love Disney comics, but I hardly ever see them here and they're kinda expensive..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

4. Posted:

@Tobias95
are you noob saibot from mortal kombat by any chance?
if so im calling 1st autograph ill tell you that right now

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tobias95

5. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

@Tobias95
are you noob saibot from mortal kombat by any chance?
if so im calling 1st autograph ill tell you that right now

I dont think so? I dont know what that is.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

6. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@Tobias95
are you noob saibot from mortal kombat by any chance?
if so im calling 1st autograph ill tell you that right now

I dont think so? I dont know what that is.

"The character's name is a play on the names of Mortal Kombat creators, Ed Boon and John Tobias which have simply been spelled backwards."
tobias aka saibot.
:*

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tobias95

7. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@Tobias95
are you noob saibot from mortal kombat by any chance?
if so im calling 1st autograph ill tell you that right now

I dont think so? I dont know what that is.

"The character's name is a play on the names of Mortal Kombat creators, Ed Boon and John Tobias which have simply been spelled backwards."
tobias aka saibot.
:*

Well my name is Tobias, I thougth you meant somthing like a sailorboat :p
Never heard about mortal combat, sorry about that.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid