Forums

Topic: Drinking alot of water?

Posts 61 to 73 of 73

madgear

You didn't say how big the bottles of water are but if you think it's an abnormally large amount to drink then I'd suggest seeing your doctor. You say you're over weight so it might be an idea to just go for a check up - excessive thirst is a symptom of certain forms of diabetes, which can affect over weight people especially.

I'm not a doctor so don't mean to post scare stories as it's probably nothing. However if you're willing to ask on a gaming forum if this is normal then you might as well ask your doctor who would actually know.

madgear

grenworthshero

ProtoZone wrote:

Why would you drink alot of water? Look how aesthetically pleasing they are!
Untitled

good point.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Macaronius

Roopa132 wrote:

Nintenzo wrote:

I practically live on coffee and root beer.

Both of which contain water

The latter of which is usually less comprised of water than the first, depending on how many condiments you put put in your coffee.
On another note, the only thing I've drank for the past 3 years is green tea.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

pikku

Raylax wrote:

I find that if I drink fizzy pop, I'm thirsty again really quickly. Like within 10 minutes I'm pouring myself another glass. And then another and etc until eventually I just feel really full and I've downed more than half of a 2-litre bottle of Diet Coke. And I still feel thirsty even though I couldn't possibly drink anymore if I tried.
Whereas with water, one glass of it and I don't need a drink again for ages.

basicaly this

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

JohnWalrus

I should drink more water, but I don't have a filter. Eh, PowerAde is good enough, right?

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

KaiserGX

I don't drink much water and I'm not skinny., I try to though. Recently gave up on soda, I find it sick now. (not Root Beer though still love that!) We don't buy Root Beer though. I drink mostly powered tea mix. That's good right? I still put in a lot of water. Some orange juice and milk. Love Horchata but as Root Beer it's rare.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

turtlelink

Well i drank a gallon of water in one sitting once. My stomach hurt so bad. Then, i woke up at the middle of the night hallucinating . One moment, Cowboys on horses where running through my house. Then lawyers came and tried to sell my house!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

mecoy

turtlelink wrote:

Well i drank a gallon of water in one sitting once. My stomach hurt so bad. Then, i woke up at the middle of the night hallucinating . One moment, Cowboys on horses where running through my house. Then lawyers came and tried to sell my house!

yeah i did that by a dare once but i didnt wake up in the middle of the night i just got sick but it was all worth the 10$ thanks to that i scored me a super game boy (snes) and pokemon blue(love the original hate the new ones)

mecoy

mecoy

turtlelink wrote:

yeah i did that by a dare once but i didnt wake up in the middle of the night i just got sick but it was all worth the 10$ thanks to that i scored me a super game boy (snes) and pokemon blue(love the original hate the new ones)

mecoy

iphys

I entered a root beer chug-a-lug contest when I was 12 because my parents never bought pop, and I was excited at the prospect of free pop. I finished 2nd place, but I felt so sick afterward that I've never had any desire to drink root beer since. Anyway, if you like root beer, never ever enter a chug-a-lug contest.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Aviator

HEY!! LISTEN!!

water is good for the body

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Magi

Nintenzo wrote:

...some yucky root beer...[/img]

Lies. THIS is the best root beer:
Untitled

A&W + French Vanilla Icecream =
Untitled
Pure WIN imo.

Magi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.