Forums

Topic: Dreams

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

Timwario

I rarely have dreams where I'm in a forest or a house, and everywhere I turn, there are spiders there. The appear right next to me, or above me. Dang those are scary.

Timwario

TheLonelyGamer

I had a terrible dream when I was 5. It was night, everyone was in bed, I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen for some water but on the way there. I see this big brown spider and I jumped as high as I could to jump over it (because it was in the way), then I saw a lot of spiders colored differently, like a green, blue, and many other assorted colors of these strange spiders everywhere around the kitchen, then I woke up. Man, I remember waking up and sweating a lot, and I was crying too.

It was the most disturbing dream I have ever had.

Edited on by TheLonelyGamer

irken004

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

I had a terrible dream when I was 5. It was night, everyone was in bed, I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen for some water but on the way there. I see this big brown spider and I jumped as high as I could to jump over it (because it was in the way), then I saw a lot of spiders colored differently, like a green, blue, and many other assorted colors of these strange spiders everywhere around the kitchen, then I woke up. Man, I remember waking up and sweating a lot, and I was crying too.

That is called a nightmare.

Ravage

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

That's not a dream, that is a symptom of a very rare mental illness, you will need anti-depressants, and you might as well take these other five prescriptions. Don't worry, I'm a doctor, just trust me, we have proved scientifically that every mental disorder exists and you have no reason to distrust us with our close proximity to major drug manufacturers. Oh and we're going to have to keep any children of yours in an absolutely comatose state because they seem to hyperactive and we're telling you this isn't right.
Or so says the psychiatrist. I'm not saying every one is crooked, but they're field is based off of some very crooked people. I saw a documentary on it once, kind of interesting. The point was, we don't need all of these drugs to fix our "problems".
Untitled

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Ravage

No I wasn't, he definitely has a disease

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

I dreamt last night that I was sailing to Texas to meet Amy Adams who was singing "That's How You Know." Then, I went to Dairy Queen and ordered a hot-fudge sundae. For some bizarre reason, they gave me Milk Duds. Then, I woke up. That's probably the weirdest dream I've ever had.

"Batman does not eat nachos!"

I just dreamt that I played BIT.TRIP.BEAT. on the windshield of my car. Second weirdest dream ever.

"Batman does not eat nachos!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.